Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 10 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

Just now, Ann said:

TD Ravens

14-0, Baltimore 

The Ravens look fantastic on both sides of the ball. 

They do and have for most of the season. And actually, as much as we rightfully deride Watson, he has played pretty good this year too. Time to see if he can step up to the occasion. 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Gee there were only four defenders surrounding the WR on that INT. Hard to believe an under thrown ball like that could be picked off by a DB. 

Unless Mac was injured there, I just don't see how you bench him and put a QB in, in that situation. One where he probably hasn't had any 2-minute drill reps in the recent past. Not to mention the pressure involved...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

They do and have for most of the season. And actually, as much as we rightfully deride Watson, he has played pretty good this year too. Time to see if he can step up to the occasion. 

What I have seen on the Ravens this year, I think they are the best team in the AFC, maybe NFL. Philly is their only real competitor for ‘best’ at the moment.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Ann said:

What I have seen on the Ravens this year, I think they are the best team in the AFC, maybe NFL. Philly is their only real competitor for ‘best’ at the moment.

The Thursday Night match-up against the Bengals is going to be a must watch game, imo.

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Replay blatantly cheats to help Steelers.  

Sure pays to be one of the permanent darlings of the league.

Just now, Foxx said:

This?

One of those not really enough to overturn so stick with the ruling on the field