Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 10 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

And here I am stuck with the Giants getting blown out. Apparently it's too much to ask for a game switch.

A game switch is always an option man.

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

Ok. AFC will be a dogfight. So let me get this straight bengal beat bills but lose to Houston. Browns beat ravens. Chargers lose. Colts win. It will be a battle and right now the AFC is the toughest conference right now. This season is crazy 

It would be less crazy if the Bills had beat the Jets and Pats.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

And here I am stuck with the Giants getting blown out. Apparently it's too much to ask for a game switch.

Yeah, games like that make you long for re-runs of Australian rules football.  

Edited by Ninety-4

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Lions @ Chargers was a CBS single game.  

Giants @ Cowboys was a Fox doubleheader game.

Couldn't switch because it's a different network

However Fox's other doubleheader game, Redskins @ Seahawks, was one of of today's record number game ending FG.  29-26 Seahawks

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

In addition to the five game winning field goals today, the Packers at Steelers came down to the final play of the 4th Quarter.  Jordan Love picked at the goal line as time expired in a 23-19 Steeler victory

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

At least Zach can take comfort in the fact he didn't throw the worst pick by an AFCE QB with the game on the line today.

And... 2 AFCE teams didn't play today. Gee, I wonder who you could be talking about... :classic_laugh: