• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Uncle Joe

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I recall the Steelers resting starters when Buffalo needed a win. 
The Steelers steamrolled the Bills with the rookie RB. Pitts?

I hope the Cravens keep them out of the playoffs 

Edited by Shady
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Shady said:

I recall the Steelers resting starters when Buffalo needed a win. 
The Steelers steamrolled the Bills with the rookie RB. Pitts?

I hope the Cravens keep them out of the playoffs 

It would be some kind of Bills voodoo karma to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, devnull said:

Last night felt so empty without TNF

I've been out of sorts all week with Buffalo playin' in the 1 p.m. time slot last weekend.

• Like 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I've been out of sorts all week with Buffalo playin' in the 1 p.m. time slot last weekend.

Buffalo was out of Sorts Sunday too.

• Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, snafu said:

Or it means the Steelers are going to lose on Saturday and the NFL wants the Bills back in KC again.

Not the Jags, because Trevor's hair.

Last year, the Titans and Jaguars also played week 18. Jacksonville won to win the division and eliminate Tennessee. The Thumbtacks would love nothing better than to eliminate Duval this year.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, devnull said:

Last night felt so empty without TNF

I've been walking around all day today asking "What day is it?  Is it really Friday?"

It feels weird, a Friday without incessantly bitching about some fantastically awful call the refs blew the night before.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've been walking around all day today asking "What day is it?  Is it really Friday?"

Yes, it was really Friday. And we all know what that means....time to get yourself to the buusssss stop.

Edited by IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes, it was really Friday. And we all know what that means....time to get yourself to the buusssss stop.

Puts me in mind of a question...what would be worse?  Rebecca Black covering "Free Fallin'," or Tom Petty covering this?

Thankfully, we will never know.  

There are a number (at least 4) of Ravens who have attainable performance bonuses on the line today. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 3:49 PM, Foxx said:

It is really stupid to rest your hot as sh1t possible MVP starter for 2 weeks. Talk about self inflicted harm to a team, holy crap! Should have let him play a quarter or so then enjoyed next week off

That said, Huntley is pretty good for them so I still expect them to make the Steelers work hard to earn a win. There's a lot of animosity between them so no way the Raisins are laying down today

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

It is really stupid to rest your hot as sh1t possible MVP starter for 2 weeks. Talk about self inflicted harm to a team, holy crap! Should have let him play a quarter or so then enjoyed next week off

That said, Huntley is pretty good for them so I still expect them to make the Steelers work hard to earn a win. There's a lot of animosity between them so no way the Raisins are laying down today

If The Bills were in the same place I want Josh taking 2 or 3 drives. Playing safe and then sitting. If the pressure is too heavy then sitting earlier. 

• Cheers 3

23 minutes ago, Cinga said:

21 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

If The Bills were in the same place I want Josh taking 2 or 3 drives. Playing safe and then sitting. If the pressure is too heavy then sitting earlier. 

Yes, no more than 2 drives. If Lamar got hurt people would be all, "why was he playing!?" And if he comes out flat in two weeks people will be, "Why did he sit!?"

There is no winning this argument right now, but I'd err on the side of caution, too. 

• Like 3

Man, I've been so lost this week, I didn't realize the Colts and Texans were playin' tonight after the Steelers/Ravens game.

• Like 1