• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Uncle Joe

KD in CA
30 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The storm were getting may make it ugly in Baltimore. Looks like heavy rain, atm.

Yup, should make things less predictable.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

It is really stupid to rest your hot as sh1t possible MVP starter for 2 weeks. Talk about self inflicted harm to a team, holy crap! Should have let him play a quarter or so then enjoyed next week off

That said, Huntley is pretty good for them so I still expect them to make the Steelers work hard to earn a win. There's a lot of animosity between them so no way the Raisins are laying down today

I'd at least treat it as a preseason game and play the starters for a quarter, so they don't get completely rusty.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The storm were getting may make it ugly in Baltimore. Looks like heavy rain, atm.

It really is shitty here today.  I think it'll start clearing up in B-more around the third quarter, based on the local radar.

• Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
44 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Man, I've been so lost this week, I didn't realize the Colts and Texans were playin' tonight after the Steelers/Ravens game.

Have you been to the blue tent? Maybe you should be in concussion protocol. 

• Haha 2

KD in CA
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

It is really stupid to rest your hot as sh1t possible MVP starter for 2 weeks. Talk about self inflicted harm to a team, holy crap! Should have let him play a quarter or so then enjoyed next week off

That said, Huntley is pretty good for them so I still expect them to make the Steelers work hard to earn a win. There's a lot of animosity between them so no way the Raisins are laying down today

Maybe in good weather, but I wouldn’t let Jackson anywhere near the field in this downpour.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Have you been to the blue tent? Maybe you should be in concussion protocol. 

I 900% have a blue tarp!

Uncle Joe
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I 900% have a blue tarp!

And probably a Harbour Freight guy in a white coat with half off medical equipment. 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

And probably a Harbour Freight guy in a white coat with half off medical equipment. 

I've got a blue tarp, surgical glue, and opioids.  And duct tape.  I'm ready for the NFL sidelines.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

I know I'm supposed to have a rooting interest in this game.  But I just can't bring myself to care about Tyler Huntley and Mason Rudolph.

They need to wipe of the camera lenses so we can see Baltimore not play defense 

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've got a blue tarp, surgical glue, and opioids.  And duct tape.  I'm ready for the NFL sidelines.

What no nanobots?

Edited by Uncle Joe

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

What no nanobots?

In the blue tent?  C'mon, be serious.