Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2024 Season

Foxx

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This dude was so dynamic. I didn't realize the toll that his injuries took on him. I just remember the team was much better with him than without him.

Whether the article is true or not, this is how most media should be treated:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
On 3/7/2024 at 11:07 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Watching them go after Russell Wilson after not designing an offense around a different mobile QB (Trubisky) just makes me shake my head. 

I get that Wilson is more accomplished than MT but he's always been in better situations too.  I am VERY curious to see how they design the offense if Russ ends up there because they've been married to "Steeler Football" for so long.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan
18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Watching them go after Russell Wilson after not designing an offense around a different mobile QB (Trubisky) just makes me shake my head. 

I get that Wilson is more accomplished than MT but he's always been in better situations too.  I am VERY curious to see how they design the offense if Russ ends up there because they've been married to "Steeler Football" for so long.

It's difficult for me to digest the possible truth that McDermott simply may not be able to take a team to the SB, because I'm a homer and always have hope regarding things over which I have no control.

And I say that because it's becoming increasingly clear that 15 years after winning a SB, Tomlin seems to stay employed by having never had a losing season with a team that has had just three head coaches in the last 50 years. That's an impressive run, to be sure, but lately it feels like he's still there for the wrong reasons.

• Like 1

KD in CA
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Jerry Jeudy to the Browns

I'm sure Jeudy's attitude and work ethic combined with the Browns' long history of outstanding coaching and getting guys playing to their potential will add up to a Pro Bowl season! 

• Haha 5