Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Pegula to Sell 25% of the Bills

“The Pegula family has retained Allen & Company to explore the potential sale of a non-controlling, minority interest in the Bills.

These discussions only involve the Bills and no other team. No investment would be possible without Terry Pegula and the Pegula family maintaining a controlling interest in the team. 

Their continued commitment to Western New York, the new Highmark Stadium, our fans, and the other teams in their portfolio remains unchanged.  Neither the team nor the Pegula family are able to comment further at this point.”

• Like 2

Kim is just burning thru that money. A yacht is a money pit.

Edited by Pete
  • clown 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boo 2

Uncle Joe
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Kim is just burning thru that money. A yachta money pit.

Healthcare can be expensive. 

I'd go easy on Kim.

• Like 4

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Healthcare can be expensive. 

I'd go easy on Kim.

Seriously? That was easy

they are supposedly worth billions. more than 5 bil of I remember correctly. I know health care is expensive it is not that expensive!

RochesterRob

Probably the kids either lack the interest or the ability to run the team plus Terry and Kim are not getting younger.  Really not surprising when you think about it.  What's Mega Millions up to for tonight?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Probably the kids either lack the interest or the ability to run the team plus Terry and Kim are not getting younger.  Really not surprising when you think about it.  What's Mega Millions up to for tonight?

Seriously, I wish I could hit the lottery.

They need to raise cash, maybe to pay for cost overruns of the stadium so it doesn’t come out of their pocket and maybe replace what they already spent on the stadium out of pocket. From what I read the bills are worth just under 4 billion so they could get just under a billion. That’s some serious cash.

KD in CA
9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This seems like the correct answer;  it's an estate planning move.  I always assumed Kim would continue another 20+ years after Terry died, but that is out the window given her apparently permanent incapacitation.

So that leaves the kids, who may have no interest in running the team, especially under a joint ownership deal once both Terry and Kim die.  Plus they'll have a massive estate tax bill due at the time.

So this seems pretty important as whoever buys the 25% is very likely the next owner.  Hopefully it's still well in the future.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

RochesterRob
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

To who?

Based on what we saw when Ralph passed neither Golisano nor the Rich family will be stepping up to the plate.  Probably will be a name readily recognized but not immediately thought of in terms of owning a NFL franchise.  Might be an ownership group made up of many investors although the NFL typically wants big money players.  

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Trump, or Bon Jovi?

Do we really need an owner tweeting about how terrible Josh Allen is every time he throws a pick ?

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Do we really need an owner tweeting about how terrible Josh Allen is every time he throws a pick ?

Orange Bills?

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Orange Bills?

Is that the color of his skin or his new jumpsuit?

MothersMilk
6 hours ago, Pete said:

Kim is just burning thru that money. A yacht is a money pit.

Serious question,  were you drunk/high when you posted this?

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Is Saint Kim off limits on here? Please put your list of people that are off limits so you don’t get your panties in a bunch. 

I also posted what I thought was actually the reason for selling. I see you had zero reaction to that. That is why I don’t take message boards to serious.

Why would you pick on a woman with serious medical issues who has not been seen in public in years? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Why would you pick on a woman with serious medical issues who has not been seen in public in years? 

You must have been quoting my post as I was deleting it. I decided my best response was to say nothing after I posted it. 

I don’t want to say I don’t like her but I know how They or their company can be in dealing with others. It may not be Kim? (Going back before she has her health issues) but she put her face on the front of everything she ran it. I know nothing for sure but I just have a sour taste in my mouth. 

RochesterRob
13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Trump, or Bon Jovi?

Jacobs.  The guy in LA who was rumored to be interested when the Bills came up for sale after Ralph died.  Some Jed  Clampett type guy in Wellsville, NY whose family made money when the area was a major oil producer.