Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills FIRST ROUND Pick Discussion

3 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

How about trading up to pick a corner ?

The Naked Gun Slapping GIF by IFC

• Haha 6

Nouseforaname
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Is Bill in NYC still alive?  Because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be after one more of those.

😂

Well, I guess the Eagles won't pick a wide receiver

• Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Well, I guess the Eagles won't pick a wide receiver

Holy crap! He's good, but 32 million a year good? I think they just destroyed the WR market and made those draft picks more enticing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Holy crap! He's good, but 32 million a year good? I think they just destroyed the WR market and made those draft picks more enticing

That's why I said earlier I want the Bills to pick up a first round receiver, for money reasons.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Things *really* seems to be falling nicely for us, but I have BFPTSD, so I assume the Draft is going to come home drunk and covered in stripper glitter, start hitting mom because the meatloaf was cold and she won’t do anal, and then he’s going to come beat me with a socket wrench.

• Haha 1

crawhammer

Wow! Who the fu*k signed off on that trade. FU*CKING STUPID! Not only did you not take the WR you DESPERATELY need, you allowed the team you already CANNOT beat to get better. My mind is blown with the incredible degree of asinine stupidly on display here.

• Boo 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
13 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

Wow! Who the fu*k signed off on that trade. FU*CKING STUPID! Not only did you not take the WR you DESPERATELY need, you allowed the team you already CANNOT beat to get better. My mind is blown with the incredible degree of asinine stupidly on display here.

What? No.

Beane doesn’t overdraft. Ever.

He’ll get his guy a few slots deeper, and with more early draft capital.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
20 minutes ago, snafu said:

Lock this thread.

Dammit.

Fine.

(bitch)

• Haha 2