Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

ThE sKy Is FalLiNg!!!1!1!!one!1!!one!1eleventy-one!!1!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2024 Draft Edition:  Post your wild unhinged rants, your spiciest hot takes, and your shitty inner monologues which should never have been uttered here.

Please do your part to keep our streets clean, and throw your garbage in this bin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

We wouldn't be in this position of having to trade down to reach for a receiver if we didn't have to trade Diggs for cap reasons because we gave Josh Allen such an expensive contract!  Paying a top three QB what he's worth has destroyed this franchise!  I am so done with this team!

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt

Beane has got me livid...passed 3 &#%$ing times on McConkey AND DeJean!!!! Is he stupid or something? He's lucky he listened to me and took Kincaid last year or I'd be calling for his head.

Regardless massive &#%$ up that he'll regret for the rest of his career. This could be Gronk bad...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt

And then Beane go and eases my rage with Cole Bishop...he knows me too well!!! :classic_love:

1674738887005?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=V19g

09e889d0-6995-4bbe-a2a5-13a65af04796_tex

• Applause 1

Nine picks, a “very deep” wide receiver class, and they added ONE WR to the team?

Beane plan on trading for someone and using that $10M available after June 1 to pay for the trade? 

• Like 2

Spartacus
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

Nine picks, a “very deep” wide receiver class, and they added ONE WR to the team?

Beane plan on trading for someone and using that $10M available after June 1 to pay for the trade? 

with all of these WRs drafted, bound to be some vets cut loose 

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin

So many dudes I've never heard of or seen play.  Do we even try to football?

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Took an English boxer and a former QB at offensive line.  They're trying to get Josh killed out there.

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Took an English boxer and a former QB at offensive line.  They're trying to get Josh killed out there.

If He Dies...he dies.jpg

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

They took a Van Pran-Granger and an Ulofoshio, but not one Williams.  Not one &#%$ing Williams.  Buncha &#%$ing clowns calling themselves scouts have no idea how to build a roster.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

And Van Pran-Granger?  What kind of a name is Pran Gran-Vanger anyway?  Who goes through life called Gran Van-Pranger?  Change your name to Williams, spare everyone the pain of whatever the hell that is.  

Jabba The Hutt

Everybody better be prepared to hear me bitch about every extra yard and TD or tackle, INT, Sack that all the players I said we should take get over the ones we actually took...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Everybody better be prepared to hear me bitch about every extra yard and TD or tackle, INT, Sack that all the players I said we should take get over the ones we actually took...

You mean like you do every single year?  :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And Van Pran-Granger?  What kind of a name is Pran Gran-Vanger anyway?  Who goes through life called Gran Van-Pranger?  Change your name to Williams, spare everyone the pain of whatever the hell that is.  

You can order Chinese tools direct from Pran-Granger.

And we got Keaton Williams but most guys just call him Bills for short. 

Don't get me started on Eddie U., as AD pointed out we live in the Key and Peele era of football names. 

Crap Throwing Clavin

Of course, no one in the entire draft addressed their single biggest need: officiating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That's the thing.  Would like to have seen another WR (or 2) drafted, but they got at least 1 of pretty much every position there was a need and they got an extra 4th next year.

In Beane we trust.

• Like 2

SquirminThurman

Keon Coleman sucks. He will never have more than 600 yds and 6 TDs in a season in the NFL

I feel better

Another terrible Beane draft pick

• Sad 2
  • Boo 1