Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

ThE sKy Is FalLiNg!!!1!1!!one!1!!one!1eleventy-one!!1!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Uncle Joe
Just now, SquirminThurman said:

Keon Coleman sucks. He will never have more than 600 yds and 6 TDs in a season in the NFL

I feel better

Another terrible Beane draft pick

I hope you have another plate of crow.

I don't know what the future holds but I'd be happy to buy you a beer to wash the crow down with - signed O'Cyrus T.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

SquirminThurman
5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I hope you have another plate of crow.

I don't know what the future holds but I'd be happy to buy you a beer to wash the crow down with - signed O'Cyrus T.

From your post to God's ears I hope you are right.

I don't see it.

• Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
3 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

From your post to God's ears I hope you are right.

I don't see it.

Time will tell. 

• Like 2

SquirminThurman

Total @ss draft. Really bad. JA is in his 7th year and the Bills got maybe 1-2 players.

Truly an @ss draft.

Beane is good with trades and getting draft capital, but he sucks at turning that into anything.

IMO Beane blows at the draft.

• Sad 2

SquirminThurman
39 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Time will tell. 

You do realize the thread you are in, right???

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Uncle Joe

DaMniT I forGoT, We Zuck...fire Everyone!

Lose more games so we can draft higher and get BIGGER BUSTS. Like Dolly Parton size.

Better? 😎

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

That idiot Beane should have traded every pick for the 2025 draft instead of picking all these sh!t players we got.  Pathetic. F-minus craptastic draft. I can’t believe I wasted a minute of time following it. We’re wasting Von Miller’s last chance at another ring and I’m so pissed!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

mead107
19 minutes ago, snafu said:

That idiot Beane should have traded every pick for the 2025 draft instead of picking all these sh!t players we got.  Pathetic. F-minus craptastic draft. I can’t believe I wasted a minute of time following it. We’re wasting Von Miller’s last chance at another ring and I’m so pissed!

Nope. Ring coming 

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

You mean like you do every single year?  :lol:

Damn right!!!!

1719ee17-b443-410e-95d8-ef4e143a409c_tex

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Took an English boxer and a former QB at offensive line.  They're trying to get Josh killed out there.

And this team won’t improve until he is killed. Winning sets this team back. You ever notice that the teams with the most losses always get to pick first? ALWAYS!!! Coincidence? I think not. And THAT’S where the best players are... always [/ATOP BRAINTRUST]

Edited by Nanker

Sig1Hunter
9 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

You do realize the thread you are in, right???

If only you would keep it in this thread instead of polluting every thread you are in with it..

• Cheers 1

mead107
9 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Total @ss draft. Really bad. JA is in his 7th year and the Bills got maybe 1-2 players.

Truly an @ss draft.

Beane is good with trades and getting draft capital, but he sucks at turning that into anything.

IMO Beane blows at the draft.

So, the NFL should only have 2 draft rounds. 
then Bean would be better signing great players. Any one remember what round Brady was drafted in? 

Fansince88
23 hours ago, Taro T said:

That's the thing.  Would like to have seen another WR (or 2) drafted, but they got at least 1 of pretty much every position there was a need and they got an extra 4th next year.

In Beane we trust.

How can you trust Beane? HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO USE EVERY PICK ON WR!! HE LIED!!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Nelson59

I don't understand the beyotching. They drafted a receiver who comps to Dez Bryant or Brandon Marshall. Is that a problem, I think not.

Love the Ray Davis pick. Good addition to the backfield.

I think overall, they really well. 

Watch for Javon Solomon. He lead FBS in sacks and is built like a brick $hithouse. Not tall but will play against the blind side.

• Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

How can you trust Beane? HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO USE EVERY PICK ON WR!! HE LIED!!

OMG! How did I/we forget that??? That lying, liar that lies like a liar! 

We can NEVER trust him again. N E V E R.   :doh:

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Nelson59 said:

I don't understand the beyotching. They drafted a receiver who comps to Dez Bryant or Brandon Marshall. Is that a problem, I think not.

Love the Ray Davis pick. Good addition to the backfield.

I think overall, they really well. 

Watch for Javon Solomon. He lead FBS in sacks and is built like a brick $hithouse. Not tall but will play against the blind side.

Excellent.  Bitching about bitching in a thread for bitching.  Very meta.  :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Excellent.  Bitching about bitching in a thread for bitching.  Very meta.  :cheers:

Possibly quantum meta even. 

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname

I save my bitching for the aftermath threads.  I am generally a positive zen person. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Dante
On 4/27/2024 at 7:19 PM, snafu said:

They may be considering this a "remain competitive but not all in" season. Waiting until 2025 to go crazy with cap space and draft captial. Don't know that cause Im not working for them. Personally, I was hoping for them to trade up for a elite WR but that didn't happen so just hoping it works out. Hoping the 2 TE plan works. Hoping Kincaid and Cook become dominant. Maybe the Bills improve this year??

• Cheers 2