Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

ThE sKy Is FalLiNg!!!1!1!!one!1!!one!1eleventy-one!!1!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

snafu
43 minutes ago, Dante said:

They may be considering this a "remain competitive but not all in" season. Waiting until 2025 to go crazy with cap space and draft captial. Don't know that cause Im not working for them. Personally, I was hoping for them to trade up for a elite WR but that didn't happen so just hoping it works out. Hoping the 2 TE plan works. Hoping Kincaid and Cook become dominant. Maybe the Bills improve this year??

I agree with you.  I think there's way less fall-off as some people predict as long as the receivers are consistent and there's a good pass rush.  And I think the pass rush is more of a concern than the receivers.

My post was sarcasm.

• Like 2

Dante
10 minutes ago, snafu said:

I agree with you.  I think there's way less fall-off as some people predict as long as the receivers are consistent and there's a good pass rush.  And I think the pass rush is more of a concern than the receivers.

My post was sarcasm.

Kincaid had a great year for a rookie TE. It's possible he becomes Kelce like this year. Cook will improve for sure. And it's not like Diggs did much for the Bills last year. I mean, he is supposed to be elite

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 3

KD in CA
On 4/27/2024 at 6:00 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course, no one in the entire draft addressed their single biggest need: officiating.

The Chiefs didn’t have that identified as a position of need.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nanker
2 hours ago, Dante said:

Kincaid had a great year for a rookie TE. It's possible he becomes Kelce like this year. Cook will improve for sure. And it's not like Diggs did much for the Bills last year. I mean, he is supposed to be elite

He was e Lite for most of the year - especially after his BBF lost his job.

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I save my bitching for the aftermath threads.  I am generally a positive zen person. 

200w (3).gif

• Haha 3

Nouseforaname
Just now, Fansince88 said:

200w (3).gif

Have yourself a pleasant day 🧘🏽‍♂️

• Haha 3

Dante
11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He was e Lite for most of the year - especially after his BBF lost his job.

He was great. I would love to see him break out of the 10yd per reception number he has. Not sure but I think it's around there. He should be a bigger down field threat. Might be hard with no vertical speed on the outside though

Spartacus
13 hours ago, Dante said:

He was great. I would love to see him break out of the 10yd per reception number he has. Not sure but I think it's around there. He should be a bigger down field threat. Might be hard with no vertical speed on the outside though

or 

there may be more big plays  down field

if the defense has no concern to drop their safeties 30 yards downfield to prevent getting beat over the top by super fast guy

it will be much easier to generate big plays by hitting the seams, which turn into big plays with limited deep safety help