Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, November 22, 2020; Week 11

Ann

15 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Congrats on the new place. Upsizing or downsizing?

Either way, moving is the worst. My last move was five years ago, and I swore that it was the last one I’d ever do myself. From here on our we’re going to use moving companies.

Downsizing, but more about moving into the city from the Burbs. Great fun neighborhood when no Covid !

10 hours ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

Those TD catches by Lamb and Thielen were among the best I've ever seen. This week is one big highlight reel.

The Lamb one just blows my mind. I still can’t believe he did that. 

BTW, I guess there is some reason we wanted Colts to win, maybe something to do with conference records or something. 

One other thought came to mind just now. Be interesting to see if the AFC West goes through like 10 years of turmoil like the East did with a clearly superior QB in the division. Maybe the added wildcard takes some pressure off competing for only 2 spots every year and leads to more stability. 

Edited by plenzmd1

14 hours ago, Ann said:

One negative today was the Titans winning moved the Bills to the 4th seed in the AFC.

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

BTW, I guess there is some reason we wanted Colts to win, maybe something to do with conference records or something. 

Yes:

Interesting  the Ravens loss designates their playoff status as "in the hunt." If you watched that game, Lamar is exactly correct: Titans wanted it more. They truly were doing more to finish every play. If you missed the Brown TD, it's one to watch. Dude willed his way into the end zone from about 10 yards out...granted the last few years was kind of that rugby look I'm not a big fan of.

I know the common sentiment today is to suggest Mahomes was magical in his final drive last night -- and there is no question it was a great drive -- but I look forward to reading what the Raiders defense did wrong. It seemed like every catch was made by a receiver who was wide open. Raiders had a real chance of sweeping the champs, and while I am absolutely NO Raider fan, I love a good upset, and they let that one get away.

Gladly cheering the success of Frank Reich and Philip Rivers. That was a great win for them. The only problem with the Colts right now is you can see Rivers age with every throw. I really dig the guy a lot, but his style of play is just becoming too slow for the league.

What a gutless series of plays by McVay.  Drive right down the field and when you need one more first down to ice the game, you get scared and play for a FG with 2:30 to go.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

Buffalo Bills Fan
4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

What a gutless series of plays by McVay.  Drive right down the field and when you need one more first down to ice the game, you get scared and play for a FG with 2:30 to go.

Yes it was horrible play calling.

A guy named Ryan Clark on ESPN just compared Marsha to Darnold seeing ghosts when he's under pressure.

You would think the perfect Bills bye week is to see the Jets, Fish and *Patriots* all lose giving the Bills a slightly larger lead in a division they haven't won in seemingly forever.

But you would be wrong because apparently watching Marsha throw two picks in a losing effort on MNF is a special addition to the perfect Bills bye week I could only hope for.

• FANtastic 1