Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Aliens!!!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

A 3rd metal monolith has appeared in California — it's almost an exact match to the 2 monoliths that disappeared in Utah and Romania

captain mead loves playing games with you all. 

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

A 3rd metal monolith has appeared in California — it's almost an exact match to the 2 monoliths that disappeared in Utah and Romania

captain mead loves playing games with you all. 

Isn't that how Independence Day or Arrival start?

Edited by GG1
  • Cheers 1

On 12/3/2020 at 7:16 AM, mead107 said:

Probably some ad campaign for Tesla's space internet or something

The 87-year-old former space security chief gave further descriptions about exactly what sort of agreements have been made between the aliens and the US, which ostensibly have been made because they wish to research and understand "the fabric of the universe." This cooperation includes a secret underground base on Mars, where there are American and alien representatives.

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants

I’m a big fan of topics like this; Aliens, paranormal and the like.

I mean, we literally live on a planet for how many years and yet our oceans are 95% unexplored? The universe is massive. Something has to be out there. 

Human nature usually requires something to have a physical impact in their world before one will accept it. It has to reverberate across multiple senses in order for it to be real. Things can’t just “be”. Unless, you allow yourself to disconnect from that learned behavior. 

I’m not saying little gray aliens probing the anal cavities of Billy Bob and his Aunt Ethel on a dairy farm in Illinois while jamming out to CCR on 8 track is what we are dealing with. But; something more exists beyond “this”. It almost has to.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

• 1 month later...
Deranged Rhino
On 12/10/2020 at 7:13 AM, The Guy In Pants said:

I’m a big fan of topics like this; Aliens, paranormal and the like.

I mean, we literally live on a planet for how many years and yet our oceans are 95% unexplored? The universe is massive. Something has to be out there. 

Human nature usually requires something to have a physical impact in their world before one will accept it. It has to reverberate across multiple senses in order for it to be real. Things can’t just “be”. Unless, you allow yourself to disconnect from that learned behavior. 

I’m not saying little gray aliens probing the anal cavities of Billy Bob and his Aunt Ethel on a dairy farm in Illinois while jamming out to CCR on 8 track is what we are dealing with. But; something more exists beyond “this”. It almost has to.

Welcome To My World Fml GIF by Team Coco - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2

Is she retarded?  Three jets high in the distance. I live near the buffalo airport and once tracked a jet heading west towards the setting sun for at least 20-30 minutes. Probably oner Toledo by time I lost it.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 11:27 AM, DC Tom said:

We all agree that Mead Trek V: The Final Bottle was the worst, right?

The final bottle is always the worst.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

I’m new to this board and don’t want to run afoul of the rules.  Is math allowed here?

Only if you understand the concept that 2+2 does, in fact, equal 5.

Oh, and welcome!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I’m new to this board and don’t want to run afoul of the rules.  Is math allowed here?

Only sitcom maths. 

I believe there were a couple threads started in your honor. Here and here. Maybe they should be merged with this one.

Good to see you here, and welcome.

• Like 1