Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Aliens!!!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Deranged Rhino
8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I’m new to this board and don’t want to run afoul of the rules.  Is math allowed here?

:beer: Always! 

Glad to see you over here. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 7:26 AM, 4merper4mer said:

I’m new to this board and don’t want to run afoul of the rules.  Is math allowed here?

Because Ann isn’t here at this time... :bravo::applause::cheer2::cheer:

WELCOME!!! You radical rascal. 

• FANtastic 1

Thanks to the last COVID relief bill, we are bound to see dribs and drabs of info such as this between now and June.

Pentagon ADMITS that it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes - including a possible 'memory metal' that experts claim may have been recovered during the 1947 Roswell crash

The Pentagon has admitted to possessing and testing out wreckage from UFO crashes, with the researcher who found the startling news hypothesizing that the debris may be from the famous Roswell, New Mexico, crash in 1947. 

Researcher Anthony Bragalia made the revelation on his blog UFO Explorations, sharing that he secured more than 150 pages from the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) after the agency responded to a three-year Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request he submitted. 

'Although much of the reports' details are redacted, what can be gleaned is that these technologies represent a literal quantum leap beyond the properties of all existing material known to man,' Bragalia wrote in his blog.  

39252672-9257395-image-a-6_1613245991649

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This isn't going to be all that much fun, considering that there's no one here who doesn't know your shtick.

It’s an issue for sure but luckily not on this particular topic.  Like Tim Murray, this is a topic on which initially over the top claims look more and more correct every day.

On 2/13/2021 at 7:59 PM, Foxx said:

Thanks to the last COVID relief bill, we are bound to see dribs and drabs of info such as this between now and June.

Pentagon ADMITS that it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes - including a possible 'memory metal' that experts claim may have been recovered during the 1947 Roswell crash

The Pentagon has admitted to possessing and testing out wreckage from UFO crashes, with the researcher who found the startling news hypothesizing that the debris may be from the famous Roswell, New Mexico, crash in 1947. 

Researcher Anthony Bragalia made the revelation on his blog UFO Explorations, sharing that he secured more than 150 pages from the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) after the agency responded to a three-year Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request he submitted. 

'Although much of the reports' details are redacted, what can be gleaned is that these technologies represent a literal quantum leap beyond the properties of all existing material known to man,' Bragalia wrote in his blog.  

39252672-9257395-image-a-6_1613245991649

Another article on this that goes into greater detail.

PENTAGON ADMITS IT HAS UFO DEBRIS,RELEASES TEST RESULTS

... The information received includes several pages of what are called "advanced technology reports" on Nitinol - a shape recovery alloy. Nitinol has similar properties to the "memory metal" found fallen as debris at the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash of 1947. The pages found within the FOIA reply on Nitinol explore its potential for integrating it into the human body for the improvement of health. ...

... OTHER MATERIAL

Extensive reference is also made to the study and application of what the tests called metamaterial*, including that some of this material:

• Can be used to "slow down light" and even "bring light to a complete standstill" (Implying the ability to manipulate the speed of light (electromagnetic energy traveling at 186,000 miles per second)
  • May induce invisibility by manipulating refraction, reflectivity and increasing light absorption. The reports use terms like "optical isolation" and "transparency" and make reference to a "MetaMirror" technology (Implying the ability to make something unable to be seen, and/or picked up by radar, scanning or imaging)
  • Has the interesting ability to "compress electromagnetic energy" (Such condensing can make information and energy storage smaller and their transfer faster by reducing volume) 
  • Exhibits a particular "tunable resonance" which was likely "determined during fabrication." (The phrase "tunable resonance" refers to a vibration of large amplitude from a small stimulus. Very recent research shows potential in the field of "energy harvesting" technologies, or pulling energy from the environment for low-power electronic devices)

There seem to be many exciting, but far in the future, technical applications to these materials that will change the way our lives are lived.

*Metamaterial, a coined and relatively recent word, is believed to be any material engineered to have a property that is not found in naturally occurring materials. Some of these materials appear to be made from assemblies of multiple elements fashioned from composite materials such as metals and plastics. These composite media can be engineered to exhibit unique electromagnetic properties. Made up from subwavelength building blocks (most often based on metals), these metamaterials allow for extreme control over light energy and optical fields, enabling such effects such as negative refraction to be realized.

Portions of the reports center on next-generation Amorphous Metals (also called "liquid metal" or "metallic glass") which are novel engineering alloys with disordered atomic-scale structure. Metal is crystalline in its solid state, which means it has a highly ordered arrangement of atoms. Amorphous metals though are crazily disordered - a metal-like material so unique that it is believed it may one day replace plastic and metal in many applications. The material is stronger and lighter than any existing metal, can be injection molded like plastic (no rivets, seams or joining, smooth like many reported UFOs) and will never corrode or rust. Imagine using a single razor blade for the rest of your life because it stays super sharp forever. A golf club so springy it can drive a ball farther than any pro ever has. An artificial hip implant that performs better than a real hip. A cell phone case that is completely indestructible. ...

@4merper4mer what is your take on the sitcom maths here?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TikTok goes wild over declassified 1983 CIA investigation into whether people can leave physical bodies to travel through space and time using low frequency sounds and relaxation techniques known as Gateway Experience

TikTok users have uncovered a bewildering CIA report from nearly four decades ago which describes the agency's belief that humans can transcend space and time using a technique called the Gateway Experience. 

The report entitled Analysis and Assessment of The Gateway Process was penned in 1983 by US Army Lieutenant Colonel Wayne M McDonnell. 

McDonnell described the Gateway Experience as 'a training system designed to bring enhanced strength, focus and coherence to the amplitude and frequency of brainwave output between left and right hemispheres so as to alter consciousness, moving it outside the physical sphere so as to ultimately escape even the restrictions of time and space'. 

In simpler terms, the Gateway Experience uses sounds tapes to manipulate brainwaves with a goal of creating an altered state of consciousness in which a person can interact with nonphysical aspects of reality.   

Practical uses of the technique, according to the CIA report, include manifesting goals, converting energy to heal one's body, and even traveling across space and time to access new information. 

McDonnell's report concluded that the Gateway Experience is in fact 'plausible' in terms of physical science, and that it could potentially have practical uses in US intelligence - but that more research was needed to expound upon his preliminary findings. ...

• Cheers 1

On 2/16/2021 at 8:00 AM, Foxx said:

Another article on this that goes into greater detail.

PENTAGON ADMITS IT HAS UFO DEBRIS,RELEASES TEST RESULTS

... The information received includes several pages of what are called "advanced technology reports" on Nitinol - a shape recovery alloy. Nitinol has similar properties to the "memory metal" found fallen as debris at the Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash of 1947. The pages found within the FOIA reply on Nitinol explore its potential for integrating it into the human body for the improvement of health. ...

... OTHER MATERIAL

Extensive reference is also made to the study and application of what the tests called metamaterial*, including that some of this material:

• Can be used to "slow down light" and even "bring light to a complete standstill" (Implying the ability to manipulate the speed of light (electromagnetic energy traveling at 186,000 miles per second)
  • May induce invisibility by manipulating refraction, reflectivity and increasing light absorption. The reports use terms like "optical isolation" and "transparency" and make reference to a "MetaMirror" technology (Implying the ability to make something unable to be seen, and/or picked up by radar, scanning or imaging)
  • Has the interesting ability to "compress electromagnetic energy" (Such condensing can make information and energy storage smaller and their transfer faster by reducing volume) 
  • Exhibits a particular "tunable resonance" which was likely "determined during fabrication." (The phrase "tunable resonance" refers to a vibration of large amplitude from a small stimulus. Very recent research shows potential in the field of "energy harvesting" technologies, or pulling energy from the environment for low-power electronic devices)

There seem to be many exciting, but far in the future, technical applications to these materials that will change the way our lives are lived.

*Metamaterial, a coined and relatively recent word, is believed to be any material engineered to have a property that is not found in naturally occurring materials. Some of these materials appear to be made from assemblies of multiple elements fashioned from composite materials such as metals and plastics. These composite media can be engineered to exhibit unique electromagnetic properties. Made up from subwavelength building blocks (most often based on metals), these metamaterials allow for extreme control over light energy and optical fields, enabling such effects such as negative refraction to be realized.

Portions of the reports center on next-generation Amorphous Metals (also called "liquid metal" or "metallic glass") which are novel engineering alloys with disordered atomic-scale structure. Metal is crystalline in its solid state, which means it has a highly ordered arrangement of atoms. Amorphous metals though are crazily disordered - a metal-like material so unique that it is believed it may one day replace plastic and metal in many applications. The material is stronger and lighter than any existing metal, can be injection molded like plastic (no rivets, seams or joining, smooth like many reported UFOs) and will never corrode or rust. Imagine using a single razor blade for the rest of your life because it stays super sharp forever. A golf club so springy it can drive a ball farther than any pro ever has. An artificial hip implant that performs better than a real hip. A cell phone case that is completely indestructible. ...

@4merper4mer what is your take on the sitcom maths here?

Shirley you can’t be serious.  Why does this article reference the 154 page redacted report but not include it or a link to it.  Did I miss that?

The way I read the FOIL request is that it asks for information about these advanced materials that “could have” come from UFOs.  The specific request is about the materials and it appears the answers are about the materials and not their origin.  The way the request is written does not require that the materials to be from a crash or any specific source at all.  Maybe there is something in the 154 page document about origins but I’d certainly think it would have been highlighted in the article.......but much like expecting results from Beardy McGee.......nope.  If I’m missing something in what I’ve written, please let me know.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:00 PM, Wacka said:

Is she retarded?  Three jets high in the distance. I live near the buffalo airport and once tracked a jet heading west towards the setting sun for at least 20-30 minutes. Probably oner Toledo by time I lost it.

Don't want to be nasty here, but as a guy who planned strikes based on line of site, there is a formula.

The formula, for one standing on earth, is 1.414 x the square route of altitude, and is based on the earth's curvature.

It is important for strike planning because radar is line of site.

Ergo you will be undetected by radar until you penetrate the distance that formula solves.

It also governs navigation regulations, as ground based nav facilities are not receivable beyond the mileages in this formula., but that is a different subject.

Standing on earth, if you are looking at an airplane at 33000', normal cruise altitude, the absolute max capability would be about 180 miles, and there is no possible way the human eye can detect an airplane sized object at 180 miles.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Shirley you can’t be serious.  Why does this article reference the 154 page redacted report but not include it or a link to it.  Did I miss that?

The way I read the FOIL request is that it asks for information about these advanced materials that “could have” come from UFOs.  The specific request is about the materials and it appears the answers are about the materials and not their origin.  The way the request is written does not require that the materials to be from a crash or any specific source at all.  Maybe there is something in the 154 page document about origins but I’d certainly think it would have been highlighted in the article.......but much like expecting results from Beardy McGee.......nope.  If I’m missing something in what I’ve written, please let me know.

Trust the sitcom math!

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know, there used to be someone on the old site who would have insisted you're wrong, because if you stand at the South Pole you can see everything in the sky, which is why the Chinese were constructing  base there.  To target...Alaska, or some shit.

I wish to God I were making this up.  That shithead, who didn't understand "horizon," not only existed, but would have argued with you.

I really, really, really hated that guy.

Would have been a good discussion. I would have enjoyed hearing his explanation.

Funny stuff happens when you get close to the north pole.

First thing, about 70 north latitude, is that normal navigation mode doesn't work.

Still have GPS, but the normal math doesn't work.

Obviously, if you're at the exact geographic, (as opposed  to magnetic), north pole, the course to everything on earth is 180 degrees.

Normal navigation mode can't handle this, so you get this annunciation that the nav system has gone into "grid mode." It solves navigation issues as very small grids to get you through. Still fully automatic, but not a comfortable feeling.

Next thing that happens, and it's directly related to line of sight, is that you lose satellite communication. 

Up there, satellite is the only communication coverage  available, and even the geosynch orbit comm satellites are blocked by the earth's horizon.

Kind of a lonely feeling being at the north pole, with the airplane doing some weird nav functions and a message displayed that says "no sat comm" in the middle of the pitch black night knowing that you are separated from about minus 70 degrees c and mach .85 by about a tenth of an inch of aluminum with no ability to communicate with anybody and about to enter Russian airspace.

Funny story.

One night these two guys are sitting up there talking about this stuff, and they are about to fly right over the north pole. They decide it would be fun to see what the airplane does if they enter the south pole coordinates, and the second they reach the north pole turn off the active route, and select the south pole as the next waypoint.

They execute this brilliant plan, and the airplane nav system immediately fails, and can't reboot it.

So.....They end up diverting to Anchorage and once on the ground are able to re-align the system.

Hotels and meals for everybody, about 175 people, and on their way eighteen hours later.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know, there used to be someone on the old site who would have insisted you're wrong, because if you stand at the South Pole you can see everything in the sky, which is why the Chinese were constructing  base there.  To target...Alaska, or some shit.

I wish to God I were making this up.  That shithead, who didn't understand "horizon," not only existed, but would have argued with you.

I really, really, really hated that guy.

Didn't that pinhead include something about a clown balancing on a board at the South Pole as well?

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It wasn't.  I mean, it was painfully hilarious.  But you would have wanted to throw shit at the screen, like the rest of us.

Reminds me of a pitch black night over the Amazon and there was a flight attendant who was on her first trip to South America. She came up to the cockpit, and I was showing her the Southern Cross and some other stars and constellations not visible from the northern hemisphere.

She asks me, "Does the sun rise in the east in the southern hemisphere?" 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sherpa said:

Reminds me of a pitch black night over the Amazon and there was a flight attendant who was on her first trip to South America. She came up to the cockpit, and I was showing her the Southern Cross and some other stars and constellations not visible from the northern hemisphere.

She asks me, "Does the sun rise in the east in the southern hemisphere?" 

Water drains counter clockwise in the southern hemisphere...

On 2/18/2021 at 8:08 AM, 4merper4mer said:

I think the writer of that article may have had dyslexia. As here are the reports that total 145 pages.

https://7f215854-ce29-4a12-9bb0-f4e7eb88d38a.filesusr.com/ugd/aa4aac_e69847bdf5814f43b69d49e2962a17d8.pdf

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I think the writer of that article may have had dyslexia. As here are the reports that total 145 pages.

https://7f215854-ce29-4a12-9bb0-f4e7eb88d38a.filesusr.com/ugd/aa4aac_e69847bdf5814f43b69d49e2962a17d8.pdf

Any way you can point me to a page that includes the US government acknowledging UFOs?  Not weird metals.....UFOs.  I’ll hang up and listen.

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Any way you can point me to a page that includes the US government acknowledging UFOs?  Not weird metals.....UFOs.  I’ll hang up and listen.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/09/18/those-ufo-videos-are-real-navy-says-please-stop-saying-ufo/%3foutputType=amp

Even has video.