Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Ann

schedule.jpg.63ebf67fe494a9c7c2b5d27adef5493c.jpg

Updated 5/12/21 at 1:40. We shall see if this ends up accurate at 8pm: (looks like it was 🙂 )

Week 1: Buffalo vs Pittsburgh (9/12, 1pm, home)
Week 2: Buffalo vs Miami (9/19, away)
Week 3: Washington Football Team (9/26, home)
Week 4: Buffalo vs Houston (10/3, home)
Week 5: Buffalo vs Kansas City (SNF, 10/10, away)
Week 6: Buffalo vs Tennessee (MNF, 10/18, away)
Week 7: Bye Week (10/24)
Week 8: Buffalo vs Miami (10/31, home)

Week 9: Buffalo vs Jacksonville (11/7, away)

Week 10: Buffalo vs New York Jets (away, 1pm, 11/14)
Week 11: Buffalo vs Indianapolis ( home, 11/21)
Week 12: Buffalo vs New Orleans (Thanksgiving Day (night game 8:20pm), 11/25, away)
Week 13: Buffalo vs New England (MNF, 12/6, home)
Week 14: Buffalo vs Tampa Bay (4:25pm, 12/12, away)
Week 15: Buffalo vs Carolina (12/19, home)
Week 16: Buffalo vs New England (1pm, 12/26, away)
Week 17: Buffalo vs Atlanta (1/2/22, home)
Week 18: Buffalo vs New York Jets (1pm, 1/9/22 home)

Too soon? 😄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GG1 said:

A lot of fun away games.   Wonder if Jax will be London?

I certainly hope not. I'm targeting all three Florida away games to attend. You never know how long the lockdown nonsense continues.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, GG1 said:

A lot of fun away games.   Wonder if Jax will be London?

It'll be nice not having to face Lawrence twice a year and we get him in his rookie year.  Just a guess but the NFL may hold off on the International games another season because of Covid.

It also looks like we'll have a home or away game against the Packers or the NFC East winner as the schedule will pry expand to 17 games.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ann said:

Tough road schedule with the Saints, Bucs, Titans and KC and honorable mention for Miami.  I see us losing one of the home games to the Steelers or Colts and 3-4 of the road games.  We can easily be 10-6/11-5.

Edited by bdutton

5 hours ago, bdutton said:

Tough road schedule with the Saints, Bucs, Titans and KC and honorable mention for Miami.  I see us losing one of the home games to the Steelers or Colts and 3-4 of the road games.  We can easily be 10-6/11-5.

On the flip side, if they improve the defense during the offseason, and play defense consistently, I can see them being 14-2.

It's about &#%$ing time that the rest of the NFL gets back to fearing the Bills, instead of ~17 years of the other way around.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bdutton said:

Saints are toast. We can outscore them. Paper tigers.  Titans are hit or miss, we need to be ready to stop the run. KC is KC and I bet they don't win a game ever again.  Bucs are better than people realize on D but we can outscore them. 

I see 3 losses as just a guess.

On 12/27/2020 at 11:44 PM, Boyst said:

Tennessee and new Orleans are 2021 destinations, as well as the annual ATOPHOT 😂

ATOP? The HOT I'm pretty sure I know what that is. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, NCBillsFan said:

I certainly hope not. I'm targeting all three Florida away games to attend. You never know how long the lockdown nonsense continues.

Be careful with early season games in Florida! If it’s hot outside, it’s somehow FAR hotter sitting in the stands baking in the heat. I paid a fortune for some early season seats in Jax. I looked up before halftime and out of 20+ seats in our row I realized we were the only people still in our seats. We gave up and retreated to the club area and watched with AC on the small monitors above the concession areas. Trips to Jax later in the season.....we OWNED that joint! Probably 5 to 1 Bills jerseys! 

I lived in Sarasota almost 20 years and was a regular on the tennis courts early afternoons in August. I know hot, and I can handle it (love it even). My dermatologist told me to move back to Buffalo as she burned spots off my face! HA!  There is something far more brutal about sitting still in the stands under the baking sun. I turned down free tix to Buc’s games in September. If you go early in the season, be prepared with sunscreen, light fabrics of a light color (white Bills gear) and a wide brimmed hat. 

Not trying to discourage any fans from representing, I just don’t want anyone to suffer an ugly surprise! 

End of PSA.  😊

• Like 2