plenzmd1

9 minutes ago, Hedge said:

NO VACCINNE = NO ENTRY

should be interesting if Josh sticks to his guns to forego the vaccine

Edited by Spartacus

36 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

NO VACCINNE = NO ENTRY

should be interesting if Josh sticks to his guns to forego the vaccine

maybe he will demand a trade to Miami- where Desantis has outlawed vaccine passports

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

I got a piece of paper when I was vaccinated.  How long before there is a cottage industry making these? While the QR code could represent an issue (and I assume how the department of health knows?), it would not surprise me if some enterprising person didn't figure out how to get around this.

Anyhoooo HIPAA is dead.

Big brother will track you...

20 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

I'm fully vaccinated but I won't buy my yearly ticket for the home opener if I'm required to show proof.

and that is your every right! Wont affect the Bills as that was gunna be a resale ticket anyway. 

Just curious, did you have the same reaction to the forced testing at the playoffs game? Not did you agree with it, but if givent he opportunity to go to one of those games, would you have declined because of the forced testing?

And @Ann, if i read the Excelsior site correctly, no other states feed that pass right now, up to the business to accept the little paper cards we are getting now. I don't  remember any QR code of there, but will look when i get back home.

Also, site says need to show ID along with pass...that should make entry times just breezy! 

And how bout our Canadian friends like @Meazza, 2022 prolly not even doable

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

and that is your every right! Wont affect the Bills as that was gunna be a resale ticket anyway. 

Just curious, did you have the same reaction to the forced testing at the playoffs game? Not did you agree with it, but if givent he opportunity to go to one of those games, would you have declined because of the forced testing?

And @Ann, if i read the Excelsior site correctly, no other states feed that pass right now, up to the business to accept the little paper cards we are getting now. I don't  remember any QR code of there, but will look when i get back home.

Also, site says need to show ID along with pass...that should make entry times just breezy! 

My brother is a season ticket holder so I always buy tickets through him in Jim Kelly club. He usually picks up a lot of 8-10 tickets for our group for the opener. I've already started a group text with our group telling everyone that I'm in for the opening weekend festivities,  but out for the game.

I would not have gone to a playoff game under the forced testing guidelines under any circumstances, and yes I had the same reaction at the time.

In my opinion almost everyone would be well served to get the vaccine, but this big brother shit is so very, very wrong.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 1

8 minutes ago, NCBillsFan said:

In my opinion almost everyone would be well served to get the vaccine, but this big brother shit is so very, very wrong.

Reading angry twitter, that is where so many people are right now... including people who have been vaccinated. I have been, and I agree with you completely.  This is very, very wrong.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I'm still not eligible for my first dose 😄

• Sad 1

I haven't seen anything specific yet, but I guess this policy would also mean that there will be no kids in the stadium this upcoming season.

Alaska Darin

So according to the crown, only the peasants will be required to show proof.  The royals will be able to play, regardless.

I guess some pigs are more equal than other.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Reading angry twitter, that is where so many people are right now... including people who have been vaccinated. I have been, and I agree with you completely.  This is very, very wrong.

And if you read the Poloncarz quotes, he doesn't give a shit. I don't know anything about him as a county executive, but he's essentially saying "The county owns the stadium, you don't have a right to attend a football game, and if you don't like our requirements you can GFY."

He is correct. Follow stadium rules or be banned from the stadium. But he comes across as a monster-sized douchecanoe in the way he is communicating this. It's pretty embarrassing, but I'm 100% sure he doesn't care.

21 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I haven't seen anything specific yet, but I guess this policy would also mean that there will be no kids in the stadium this upcoming season.

Poloncarz said kids are eligible, but they must be vaccinated as well.

Because it only makes sense to stick an unproven drug into the body of our youngest kids who, oh, by the way, are the LEAST likely to get or give Covid.