Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

so if i understand correctly, players held out 10 days no matter what, including negative tests, after testing positive. So i assume this means Kroft is out for the playoffs?

23 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

so if i understand correctly, players held out 10 days no matter what, including negative tests, after testing positive. So i assume this means Kroft is out for the playoffs?

I think that is correct... 5 days for close contacts, 10 days for positives.

33 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Out for the first game of the playoffs.   

Per Mary Kay Cabot a significant player and another have tested positive for COVId on the Browns roster

Sirius NFLN said they expect that to mean an important starter and a backup or rotational player.

This on top of a coordinator.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boyst said:

Per Mary Kay Cabot a significant player and another have tested positive for COVId on the Browns roster

Sirius NFLN said they expect that to mean an important starter and a backup or rotational player.

This on top of a coordinator.

Stefanski and two players.

Sheesh. I hope it's not Mayfied.

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey
36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Something I've been wondering for a while: how do they judge the close contacts of linemen?

Stefanski and Tomlin "speaking before the game" isn't a close contact, okay.  But blocking is a pretty close contact - Bitonio would have been breathing in the faces of Pittsburg DLs and LBs for a good amount of time.  Is the league considering that sort of close contact in their tracing?

Making it up as they go. Losing Tomlin would be bad for business.