Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Anybody get a warm, fuzzy feeling about the commitment from Dion, and the likelihood of him performing at an acceptable level at LT?

yeah, me neither

how do you gain 40 lbs in 2 months, on your already fat body?

after losing 40 lbs, (and untold muscle mass), he is just back to 330 lbs, the weight he played at last year with problems in mobility

maybe Diggs should have been screaming at Dion 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/mark-gaughan-dion-dawkins-feels-fit-trim-and-hes-ready-to-make-bills-haters-eat/article_0864fd12-4d00-11ee-b3a1-cb5faef3f685.html?mode=comments

Mark Gaughan: Dion Dawkins feels fit, trim, and he's ready to make Bills' haters eat their words

Dawkins had lost 40 pounds earlier in the offseason. He has been strictly following an eating regimen laid out by the team for the past six months, since the start of March. He’s in great shape and ready for the start of his seventh season.

He gained an added 40 pounds from his 330-pound playing weight during late January and February.

“I was like 370 by the start of March,” Dawkins said. “I was kinda binging as comfort. Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner. It caught up quick.”

I started drinking a ton of water,” Dawkins said. “I would drink 100 ounces of water before I would eat anything, before I would put any food into my body. Every day. Then I was doing two Chipotle salads a day, like 600 to 800 calories a day. That’s it. If I needed a pick-me-up, I’d have a protein bar for 200 calories.”

• Like 1

I for one don’t ever want to see him lying on his stomach in the backfield with his head craned up looking at Josh run around for his life while being chased by the edge rusher that put him on his belly

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what Baldy is looking for here.  The offside end isn't going to be involved in the play, so why would he be doing much of anything?  Credit to Dawkins for just staying engaged but I wouldn't be doing much different if I was the offside DE.

• Cheers 2

22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

bRaNdOn BeAnE dIdN't AdDrESs ThE oLiNe AgAiN!

The guards have been rock solid.

Also look at the other side of the line. Brown and Torrence are slamming their guys. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Alaska Darin

I haven't looked at the All-22 from the last 2 weeks but the bitching about Spencer Brown appears to have disappeared like truth in the for profit media.  Pretty cool.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I haven't looked at the All-22 from the last 2 weeks but the bitching about Spencer Brown appears to have disappeared like truth in the for profit media.  Pretty cool.

C O’T has been just the tonic for Spence.  I hope they play together for years on The Bills. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Giants are hamstrung by their totally inept OL.

is it coincidence that the Bills OL problems vastly improved with the departure of Daboll and Schoen?

I think not

https://theathletic.com/4928162/2023/10/04/giants-offense-brian-daboll-daniel-jones/

Personally, expect getting Kromer back is a bigger piece of the upgrade than either Daboll or Schoen leaving was.

Kromer is REALLY good at his job.  Was really unhappy when he left.  Hope he stays until he's ready for retirement.

And, yes, for OL coaching is a huge part of it.

• Like 4

On 10/3/2023 at 3:14 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Yeah, that's fantastic.  Thought most, if not all, of his issues last year were due to dealing with the after effects of back surgery.  But was afraid we were in for a long year after his play in game 1.  He looked as bad in that game as he did at his worst last year.  Guess they just needed to let him work against Jonathan in practices to get him to looking like the beast he was when he 1st started getting game action.  That, or Kromer got him to make some adjustments.  Either way, hope he keeps it up.

• Cheers 1