Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Spartacus
1 hour ago, Ninety-4 said:

Bills must think they have someone else that can play center well if Mitch goes down or is a cap casualty or if his play tails off.  MCgovern seems like the only one on the roster now.  

Mr Anderson played well in pre-season last year.

pushed people around from C

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

a

You're still wrong.

• Haha 3

RochesterRob
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wish that Morse could be counted on for all of 2024 but still think the Bills are considering spending a high pick on a center this spring.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I wish that Morse could be counted on for all of 2024 but still think the Bills are considering spending a high pick on a center this spring.

Round 2 or 3, maybe.  They need to start looking towards his replacement...but I think they still have time to develop the right player.

RochesterRob
28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Round 2 or 3, maybe.  They need to start looking towards his replacement...but I think they still have time to develop the right player.

There are a few prospects that carry a 2nd round grade or higher at this point in time.  I could see the Bills offering a few late picks to jump up to the top 10 picks of round 2 from their current spot in that round.  Given some of the DL talent in terms of the AFCE at present I would like a top prospect to protect our investment in Allen.  

• Like 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Less time now. 

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I hate everything about this.

• Like 3

Fansince88
3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I hate everything about this.

Emotionally or Xs and Os hate it? They have a plan and players like Von have bought into it. That is a good sign. I want to see what the next 2 or 3 weeks brings before I hate the Xs and Os. Although it is only a year or two before we expected I do hate seeing some of the nucleus go just the same

• Like 2

RochesterRob
48 minutes ago, Ann said:

I hope given the concussions that he retires.  He should have all the money that he needs and has nothing left to prove.  Time to enjoy family and take up a hobby or two.  

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...