Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl Game Day Thread

Ann

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

In fairness, throughout the playoffs they allowed them to just play in the defensive backfield. 

Yup.  And today it's back to a flag fest (at least against KC).

But the surprising thing is how bad KC's offense is playing.  They are getting dominated.

• Like 2

I have the halftime on mute, so I don't really know what the theme was, but it looked like dude was singing in front of a bunch of terminator robots in alter boy robes

• Haha 2

Just now, Foxx said:

Just more corporate crap.

I cant understand a bit of it. Am I getting old or is the singing not as loud as the one stick electric drum?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  And today it's back to a flag fest (at least against KC).

But the surprising thing is how bad KC's offense is playing.  They are getting dominated.

Todd Bowels is the first half MVP.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I have the halftime on mute, so I don't really know what the theme was, but it looked like dude was singing in front of a bunch of terminator robots in alter boy robes

There goes ANOTHER one of my script ideas. Dammit :damcomp:

• Haha 3

A year or two ago, Dee Snider made what I thought was a good point: (paraphrased) All season long they play hard rock & metal at the games to pump up the crowds, then completely ignore them during the biggest game of the year. 

• Like 1

PromoTheRobot
4 minutes ago, AZ. said:

A year or two ago, Dee Snider made what I thought was a good point: (paraphrased) All season long they play hard rock & metal at the games to pump up the crowds, then completely ignore them during the biggest game of the year. 

Super Bowl show serves a different propose. My wife never watches the game but will join me to see the halftime show.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Super Bowl show serves a different propose. My wife never watches the game but will join me to see the halftime show.

I get it, they're playing to a broader audience with the superbowl. I just thought Snider was making a good point.