Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Free Agent Signings

Hedge

He sounds like a guy who’s had a run of bad luck since before the draft.  If it continues he’s an easy cut, but every so often those guys turn out to be diamonds in the rough.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:02 PM, Hedge said:

Updated compilation of signings:

P - Matt Haack (last team: MIA)

WR - Emmanuel Sanders (last team: NO)

CB - Levi Wallace (last team: BUF)

QB - Mitchell Trubisky (last team: CHI)

RB - Taiwan Jones (last team: BUF)

TE - Jacob Hollister (last team: SEA)

WR - Isaiah McKenzie (last team: BUF)

DE - Efe Obama (last team: CAR)

RB - Matt Breida (last team: MIA)

WR/KR - Brandon Powell (last team: ATL)

OT - Bobby Hart (last team: CIN)

LB - Tyrell Adams (last team HOU)

LB - Marquel Lee (last team: LV)

OL - Jamil Douglas (last team: TEN)

OL - Forrest Lamp (last team: LAC)

Hedge, thanks for providing the updated list in your first post.

The main signing we made that I’m looking forward to is the DE from Carolina, but unless you’re referring to our former First Lady you might want to change the spelling.

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Sanders previously was listed as 10 and Trubisky was 8. Hope they didn't sell any jerseys yet with the initial numbers.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bills sign LB Joe Giles-Harris

The Bills signed linebacker Joe Giles-Harris to a one-year contract on Sunday. Giles-Harris participated in this weekend's rookie minicamp.

He originally joined the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2019. He spent two seasons with the club. He played his college football at Duke.

</snip>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Bills sign LB Joe Giles-Harris

The Bills signed linebacker Joe Giles-Harris to a one-year contract on Sunday. Giles-Harris participated in this weekend's rookie minicamp.

He originally joined the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2019. He spent two seasons with the club. He played his college football at Duke.

</snip>

Duke grad, cultural anthropology, been in the league a while and got playing time but I don't trust him.

I don't trust redheads or people with hyphenated last names. They dont make their mind up on one name and therefore they're all crazy 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Duke grad, cultural anthropology, been in the league a while and got playing time but I don't trust him.

I don't trust redheads or people with hyphenated last names. They dont make their mind up on one name and therefore they're all crazy 

:der:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Foxx said:

So, with a week to go before camp opens, do we sign anyone? Steve Nelson? Zach Ertz? Someone else?

My hunch is no.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, Foxx said:

So, with a week to go before camp opens, do we sign anyone? Steve Nelson? Zach Ertz? Someone else?

You never know with McBeane. 😁

• Like 2