Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Free Agent Signings

Hedge

8 hours ago, GG1 said:

The punt catcher was Watson from Wade's years.  Are you thinking of Craig Salas?

Nope. Son of a gun. I can't remember. He was a white dude. Ryan loved him. Maybe it was just before him. Atop loved him. He never returned kicks. Just caught them and went 3 yards. I'll go back through rosters. 

It wasn't brad smith or that QB/returner/WR or the other one

Maybe it was before that. The guy who could catch a punt in a hurricane they said 

Edited by Boyst

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Nope. Son of a gun. I can't remember. He was a white dude. Ryan loved him. Maybe it was just before him. Atop loved him. He never returned kicks. Just caught them and went 3 yards. I'll go back through rosters. 

It wasn't brad smith or that QB/returner/WR or the other one

Maybe it was before that. The guy who could catch a punt in a hurricane they said 

Jim Leonhard

• FANtastic 1

14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Jim Leonhard

That's right. Thank you!

And he was a safety. I kept looking for WR's. I went through a ton of rosters and never found him  

1 minute ago, Boyst said:

That's right. Thank you!

And he was a safety. I kept looking for WR's. I went through a ton of rosters and never found him  

Yes, that's where you got me.  I couldn't find another white WR who fit the bill 🙂

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Boyst said:

That's right. Thank you!

He started his career in BUF as an UDFA. Played there for a few seasons, overlapped with Rex on the NYJ, then returned to BUF before the Bills got that windbag coach.

• Like 2

Tyrell Adams Click to track this player  

Linebacker, Buffalo Bills

College: West Georgia
Ht: 6’2”  Wt: 230 DOB: 1992-04-11 Age: 28

Season Stats
FF Today Standard Scoring: Review Scoring
    My FF Today   > Pre-Set Scoring     FFToday Non-PPR    FFToday PPR    FFToday Half-Point PPR    CBS Sports    ESPN    Yahoo!    NFL.com    FFPC    NFFC
    Fantasy
Season Team G Tackle Assist Sack PD INT FFum FR FPts FPts/G
2017 LV 5 11 7 0.0 0 0 0 0 14.5 2.9
2018 HOU 4 1 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 2.0 0.5
2019 HOU 5 7 6 0.0 0 0 1 0 13.0 2.6
2020 HOU 16 76 49 2.0 4 0 2 1 120.5 7.5
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just Joshin

We on this site need to up our game......we need to complain about every depth signing for league minimum and point out a good GM would have all pros as backups.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

We on this site need to up our game......we need to complain about every depth signing for league minimum and point out a good GM would have all pros as backups.

:nono: We do not need to do this.

:violin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Just Joshin said:

I'm not sure I can handle that yet. I still haven't gotten over the drafting of WrongJosh, and the trade last year for NotJefferson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1