Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Free Agent Signings

Hedge

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Being 6,060' is quite huge. I can't imagine anyone would be able to block him or prevent him from reaching over the line and plucking the QB up with his thumb and index finger. 

:classic_ninja:

familyguy_foot.jpg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Being 6,060' is quite huge. I can't imagine anyone would be able to block him or prevent him from reaching over the line and plucking the QB up with his thumb and index finger. 

:classic_ninja:

Can you imagine how thin he must be though? Put him on special teams and he can be a fake goal post.

• Haha 1

Ranking 2021 quarterback moves

</snip>

6. Bills sign Mitchell Trubisky

Contract: 1 year, $2.5 million (up to $4.5 million)

This is one of the most underrated moves of the offseason. Trubisky was out of his league as the No. 1 in Chicago, where he got little coaching or O-line help down the stretch, but you couldn't have found a more ideal backup for Josh Allen. Both guys thrive when showcasing their mobility. Allen's aggressive nature makes the No. 2 spot all the more important in Buffalo. And Brian Daboll would assuredly get the most out of Trubisky in the event of an emergency start or two, not to mention at an incredibly low price tag.

</snip>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

We signed Wayne Chrebet?

No. Like 5 years ago. Rex's first year. The return catcher. Wtf was it. I can't remember 

2 minutes ago, Boyst said:

No. Like 5 years ago. Rex's first year. The return catcher. Wtf was it. I can't remember 

The punt catcher was Watson from Wade's years.  Are you thinking of Craig Salas?