Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

On 11/2/2022 at 11:46 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yes, but only the right ones.  Oprah, Lizzo, Lebron.  No Kanye, for example.

https://www.outkick.com/stephen-a-smith-asks-the-nfl-to-make-sure-the-next-washington-commanders-owner-is-black/

Smith says the NFL should forget the person with the highest bid, and mandate the next owner of the Commanders was born with a certain skin color. It’s called fighting racism, people.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Check him out on A Football Life... Rip

Field Yates
@FieldYates

Ray Guy, a 3-time Super Bowl champion, 6-time First Team All Pro and the first pure punter inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, has passed away at the age of 73. 

Guy was considered by many to be the greatest punter of all time. RIP.

• Sad 4
  • Applause 1

The Guy In Pants

I woke up in hopes that the Texans would have found a way to shut people up about the Eagles.......

19 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.outkick.com/stephen-a-smith-asks-the-nfl-to-make-sure-the-next-washington-commanders-owner-is-black/

Smith says the NFL should forget the person with the highest bid, and mandate the next owner of the Commanders was born with a certain skin color. It’s called fighting racism, people.

most black people can be in the mix if they receive reparations for being kept out of the NFL owners club in the past

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I like how they have to have Zack Wilson facing away, so people know who he is.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I like how they have to have Zack Wilson facing away, so people know who he is.  :classic_laugh:

I'm Von Miller and I approve of this message. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 12:06 PM, Spartacus said:

Idiotic take. I know that the NFL needs to approve new ownership groups but that is basically a judgement regarding financial stability and moral fiber of the prospective owner/owners. With that said it would be unamerican to force a seller to take less money to satisfy some quasi-BLM pipedream over a better deal from a qualified entity. Doing what Smith wants is not fighting racism but racism in itself. 

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Idiotic take. I know that the NFL needs to approve new ownership groups but that is basically a judgement regarding financial stability and moral fiber of the prospective owner/owners. With that said it would be unamerican to force a seller to take less money to satisfy some quasi-BLM pipedream over a better deal from a qualified entity. Doing what Smith wants is not fighting racism but racism in itself. 

of course it is.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I hope Dan Snyder agrees to sell to a lower minority bid...then sells the team to Kanye West and Kyrie Irving.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I hope Dan Snyder agrees to sell to a lower minority bid...then sells the team to Kanye West and Kyrie Irving.

Think of the shitstorm if the NFL wouldn't approve them. 

Without seeing the contract that Snyder has with the group representing him for the sale I'm wondering if this could just be a smokescreen and all he's doing is trying to fake a sales effort. I know your wife is in RE and I'm sure she's seen instances (usually in a divorce situation) in which one of the couple plays the kind of games that make a sale difficult.