will be gone before next season's guarantees kick in after the Super Bowl 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

52 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

putting him in bubble wrap so his injury guarantee doesn't kick in

will be gone before next season's guarantees kick in after the Super Bowl 

I didn't think they'd do it.

• Sad 1

What are the Raiders planning on doing against the Chiefs the last game of the regular season ?

Are they just going to hand it over ?

• I don't know 1
  • Sad 1

I don't doubt TOs still in shape, but there's just no way a guy can come back at that age and get back the timing (or the desire/ability to get hit) after ten years.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I don't doubt TOs still in shape, but there's just no way a guy can come back at that age and get back the timing (or the desire/ability to get hit) after ten years.

Apparently he’s been playing indoor in the FCF league.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrell_Owens

If he did somehow return to the NFL, would that make him the first HoF’er to also be a current player?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I can hear The Eagles (band) in my head singing a specially rewritten version of one of their hit songs… DESPERATION.

Desperation, why don’t you come to your senses, you’ve been riding your defenses for so long now…

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Shady said:

Why the ?   

Cravens fans have been calling for Romans head. 

That wouldn't be the first time a Roman has lost his head.

• Like 1

:classic_blink:There's an argument to be made that Justin Jefferson is league MVP.

Packers CB Jaire Alexander calls Vikings WR Justin Jefferson's huge Week 1 output 'a fluke'

</snip>

Green Bay Pro Bowl corner Jaire Alexander doesn't believe Jefferson will repeat those theatrics in the Week 17 rematch.

"You've just got to be real: He don't jump in no super suit and get dressed and jump outside, you hear me?" Alexander said Thursday, via ESPN. "I don't either, sometimes. But he [is] human, is what I'm saying. We ain't putting too much on nobody.

"He's a really good receiver. But at the end of the day, I'm a really good corner. We've got really good corners, we've got really good linebackers, D-line, whatever it is. You don't want to put too much focus on that one person because it's like, the first game, that was a fluke."

</snip>

Jabba The Hutt
22 minutes ago, Ann said:

:classic_blink:There's an argument to be made that Justin Jefferson is league MVP.

Packers CB Jaire Alexander calls Vikings WR Justin Jefferson's huge Week 1 output 'a fluke'

</snip>

Green Bay Pro Bowl corner Jaire Alexander doesn't believe Jefferson will repeat those theatrics in the Week 17 rematch.

"You've just got to be real: He don't jump in no super suit and get dressed and jump outside, you hear me?" Alexander said Thursday, via ESPN. "I don't either, sometimes. But he [is] human, is what I'm saying. We ain't putting too much on nobody.

"He's a really good receiver. But at the end of the day, I'm a really good corner. We've got really good corners, we've got really good linebackers, D-line, whatever it is. You don't want to put too much focus on that one person because it's like, the first game, that was a fluke."

</snip>

Jaire is smoking that Ramsey rock...

• Like 1

jaire Alexander should first look at their record and then Vikings record before saying anything. Packer are fighting to keep playoff hope alive. If by chance they get in they will be bounced out of playoffs quickly. Hate it when player spout dumb things. Play the games and let the outcome do the speaking.

Derek Carr no way he return to the raiders. Heard from some patsy fans that they should explore looking at him. Guess all not that rosy for mac&cheese. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1