Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Alumni News & Misc

GG1

23 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Took a road trip yesterday to visit The Vietnam Moving Wall. Very moving.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

Of all the Bills HoFers, it is pettiness like this that keeps Smith this kid's least favorite.  Loved watching him perform on the field.  He was the best of his era and did things nobody else could do.  It was a true treat watching him play.

But just cringe everytime he opens his mouth.  It just seems somewhere along the line he got the idea that being soft-spoken makes what one says well-spoken.  And it doesn't necessarily do that.

4merper4mer
15 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Of all the Bills HoFers, it is pettiness like this that keeps Smith this kid's least favorite.  Loved watching him perform on the field.  He was the best of his era and did things nobody else could do.  It was a true treat watching him play.

But just cringe everytime he opens his mouth.  It just seems somewhere along the line he got the idea that being soft-spoken makes what one says well-spoken.  And it doesn't necessarily do that.

I understand what you’re saying but in this case I think Bruce made some valid points.  I didn’t like the stuff about Brunell being a lefty but the “I had a great game against Bruce Smith” stuff is weak.

39 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I understand what you’re saying but in this case I think Bruce made some valid points.  I didn’t like the stuff about Brunell being a lefty but the “I had a great game against Bruce Smith” stuff is weak.

He never had a bad game against Smith.  He was Bruce's kryptonite.  If he could've played all his games against Bruce they'd've waived the waiting period for him.

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Taro T said:

I COMPLETELY agree with you here.  I know one of the things that makes great players even greater is their ability to be motivated by things that are petty AF.  Joe Montana was like that as well.  The hypocrisy of him whining about not propping guys up on the backs of others while literally tearing the guy down using other's an example shouldn't be lost on anyone.

Boselli was a friggin' awesome LT and it doesn't matter one bit that his QB threw lefty.  Bruce never got off the line of scrimmage against him and was pretty much a complete non-factor in the running game.  Natrone Means just destroyed us.  Bruce's stats for the game were: 3 tackles. 

• Like 3