Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Same pushback the media got for misreporting "fine people on both sides."

And most people still believe he was calling neo-Nazis "fine people."

Biggest megaphone always wins.

What is the biggest megaphone these days? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Yes...but there's nothing wrong with that!"  [/progressives]

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Still the broadcast media.  

• Like 1
  • O Rly 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Take a look at the social media posts coming from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Huff Post, Mediaite...all the places that mindless leftists get their stories. The mindless then repost and repeat all over their social media timelines in Facebook, X, IG, podcasts, etc. And much of it is pushed there by bots as well.

The freaking WH pushed it on all their platforms, for crying out loud.

I have a shiny nickel that press secretary is asked this tomorrow, and she'll respond with "Look, we know this previous president has a history of using his words to cause an insurrection, so it's important to see those words in that context..." 

And on on and on.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Still the broadcast media.  

For the over 70 crowd, maybe. 

• Applause 2

devnull
10 hours ago, Ann said:

For the over 70 crowd, maybe. 

For content delivery, yes

But also still the primary upstream for other outlets

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Wishful thinking.

No matter how much we want to believe what our content tells us in your timelines, it's not the reality of the mainstream media.

This is currently your front page right now at NBC News: "Trump Says There Will Be A "Bloodbath" If He Loses The Election.

Still News at ABC from 4 hours ago.

At CNN, they are debating whether he was really talking about the automotive industry, regardless of the mountain of truth in front of them.

Let's see how long it takes before someone asks Biden as he stutter-steps he way past the media, and he starts spitting up angry tapioca about how evil Trump is to threaten a bloodbath on American soil.

Edited by IDBillzFan

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Wishful thinking.

No matter how much we want to believe what our content tells uys in your timelines, it's not the reality of the mainstream media.

This is currently your front page right now at NBC News: "Trump Says There Will Be A "Bloodbath" If He Loses The Election.

At CNN, they are debating whether he was really talking about the automotive industry, regardless of the mountain of truth in front of them.

Let's see how long it takes before someone asks Biden as he stutter-steps he way past the media, and he starts spitting up angry tapioca about how evil Trump is to threaten a bloodbath on American soil.

How many people are seeing those articles?  I understand the push, but when no one trusts the media, no one under 70 reads or watches the media, who are these headlines for besides the true believers?

I'd worry more about TikTok running with the bloodbath hoax than CNN, MSNBC, or ABC. 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

How many people are seeing those articles?  I understand the push, but when no one trusts the media, no one under 70 reads or watches the media, who are these headlines for besides the true believers?

I'd worry more about TikTok running with the bloodbath hoax than CNN, MSNBC, or ABC. 

Just out of curiosity, do you have any news sites bookmarked that you swim through every day? Where do you go to get your news?

Do you know how many people run through their bookmarks in the morning? It's their new newspaper.

I only need 20 minutes in FB to see old 'friends and family" linking to these hoax stories, and their friends and family responding to their posts. Few will call them out because a childish fight often breaks out, and it's just not worth the effort.

The only place where there is no engagement is with the occasional dolt who thinks it makes sense to post this stuff on LinkedIn. 

40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Wishful thinking.

No matter how much we want to believe what our content tells us in your timelines, it's not the reality of the mainstream media.

I love the Trump was speaking is secret code talk here

• Like 1
  • clown 2

devnull
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I love the Trump was speaking is secret code talk here

Secret code talk that th great unwashed masses are too stupid to decipher, which is why we need to believe our Enlightened propaganda readers

Trust the Science

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just out of curiosity, do you have any news sites bookmarked that you swim through every day? Where do you go to get your news?

Do you know how many people run through their bookmarks in the morning? It's their new newspaper.

I only need 20 minutes in FB to see old 'friends and family" linking to these hoax stories, and their friends and family responding to their posts. Few will call them out because a childish fight often breaks out, and it's just not worth the effort.

The only place where there is no engagement is with the occasional dolt who thinks it makes sense to post this stuff on LinkedIn. 

Yahoo. I saw this "bloodbath" story once which shocked me as it is so anti-Trump they could win an #OrangeManBad award. 

Do people still use bookmarks? I must run with a different crowd as most of the "news" I see comes from social media.  And then I track down the reality. Because trust in the media is pretty low.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But Biden is the real POTUS, ya'll

I'm sure it's just a casual visit for tea and crumpets?

• Like 2