Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

devnull
39 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

What happens if an illegal alien tries to evade a fare?   

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They get a free phone upgrade.

And an apology from Joe Biden

IDBillzFan

This seems like something we should pay attention to.

Or not.

I mean, I'm pretty sure our military is ready to go, given that we've handed most of our weaponry to Zelensky and have reduced our troops to furries and trannies. Biden gives it his full approval...two snaps, a twist and a kiss.

In Living Color We Give It2snaps GIF - In Living Color We Give It2snaps Twist GIFs

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure our military is ready to go, given that we've handed most of our weaponry to Zelensky 

We haven't.  Most of what they got is old weapons from storage - reserve stocks and such.  

Ammunition...that's a different story, ready stocks have been run down.  But they're paying a lot of money to increase that production.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

and have reduced our troops to furries and trannies. Biden gives it his full approval...two snaps, a twist and a kiss.

Discipline is probably a pretty big issue.  But remember, most service members are basically office drones, not combat troops, and aren't going to see the front lines.  They don't even know how to maintain their weapons properly.

IDBillzFan
44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We haven't.  Most of what they got is old weapons from storage - reserve stocks and such.  

Ammunition...that's a different story, ready stocks have been run down.  But they're paying a lot of money to increase that production.

Discipline is probably a pretty big issue.  But remember, most service members are basically office drones, not combat troops, and aren't going to see the front lines.  They don't even know how to maintain their weapons properly.

I wish any of that made me feel any better.

But hey, at least we can't fly gay flags at embassies any more. 

So much GOP winning I can barely absorb it all.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

This is SE of Baltimore and part of the beltway around the city. I guess the only saving grace if there is any would be that it happened in the middle of the night. I'm NW and well outside of Baltimore myself so won't effect me but certainly will thousands of other people

image.png.bc136af9a810ef8dc6c7c0f529b8fe1a.png

• Cheers 2

Oh how comforting, Mayor Brandon Scott is in communication with Mayor Pete Buttigieg so now everything will surely be okay

:sarcasm: 

• Like 1

Whatnot78

At least 10 cars were on that portion of the bridge...awful.

Plus, this just solidifies my wife's fear of bridges.

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

At least 10 cars were on that portion of the bridge...awful.

Plus, this just solidifies my wife's fear of bridges.

I simply can’t tell my wife about this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oh how comforting, Mayor Brandon Scott is in communication with Mayor Pete Buttigieg so now everything will surely be okay

:sarcasm: 

Mayor Pete loves trains!

This may end up needing its own thread, but this is getting more and more weird. Along with the video above I posted that almost looks like the ship turned into the pylon, there are currently no other cargo ships inside Baltimore Harbor. I don't know that has ever happened before.

You can see this map at this link and just navigate to Balt. Ten hover over the traffic and it will tell you what there is. Most around the Dali are CG vessels and choppers and the harbor itself is to the north. In the entire area north of the Dali I see 2 carrier ships, usually grain or aggregate but no other container ships

https://www.vesselfinder.com/

image.png.7939771fa490c067f155983c3ad8f45d.png

Whatnot78
17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Almost looks like they steer directly into the pylon

Another angle shows the cargo ship's lights going on/off.  Wondering if it was a power failure on the ship.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, snafu said:

I simply can’t tell my wife about this.

Too late, she knows.   Her phobia grows.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

RochesterRob
45 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

Another angle shows the cargo ship's lights going on/off.  Wondering if it was a power failure on the ship.

At the moment it is being said that the ship did have power issues leading to not having control over navigation.  I'm sure that we will learn more as the day progresses.   

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Bigger than just the bridge...Baltimore's the third biggest port in the country.  A lot of bulk freight export - coal, grain - goes out of there.  A lot of cars come in.

Now that port is probably closed for the foreseeable future.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

At the moment it is being said that the ship did have power issues leading to not having control over navigation.  I'm sure that we will learn more as the day progresses.   

It was disabled by a directed-energy weapon, then pushed off course by HAARP, causing it to hit the bridge.  Because...reasons.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

EDIT: Sources confirm that there was a fire aft, crippling the power plant and disabling the ship.  Clearly caused by a directed energy weapon.  Are you awake now, sheeple?

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Bigger than just the bridge...Baltimore's the third biggest port in the country.  A lot of bulk freight export - coal, grain - goes out of there.  A lot of cars come in.

Now that port is probably closed for the foreseeable future.  

Not even top 3 on the east coast let alone the country but your point is still correct, it will certainly cause disruptions