Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

36 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I just saw this, what are the chances they find missing ballots and thumb drives overnight that "fixes" the count?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I just saw this, what are the chances they find missing ballots and thumb drives overnight that "fixes" the count?

I'm pretty sure Turkey's election security is better than ours.

• I don't know 1
  • Sad 1

I’m sure this will undoubtedly be investigated as a hate crime, right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Hedge said:

I think I'm more interested in the results of the investigation into why anyone would carry Bibles like that.  :classic_blink:

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
On 3/30/2024 at 10:09 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Is Catturd finally done mocking every single Republican who doesn't bow to Donald Trump, or did he post this by mistake?

• Doh! 1

IDBillzFan
On 3/30/2024 at 2:14 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not religious an any meaningful sense of the word...and even I know this is complete bullshit.  Between this, and banning religious symbols at the egg roll...yeah, how is this not an attack on Christians?

Not to mention...it's 2024 America.  Every single mother&#%$ing day is Transgender Visibility Day!  :facepalm:

Interestingly, the WH came out this weekend against the backlash and complained that those who are upset are trying to stir up division in our country. True 3-D chess against a GOP that stumbles playing Pong.

What I can't imagine is that November looks so bad to them at this point that they are working this hard to shore up such a tiny portion of a bass that will never, ever, ever turn their back on the leftist machine. Team Alphabet isn't like the nutbags yelling about Palestine. This WH will always stand with men get off by parading around little children dressed like women.

They must be in desperate need of a foil, especially given who they're running against.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think I'm more interested in the results of the investigation into why anyone would carry Bibles like that.  :classic_blink:

Someone in comments rightly pointed out that anyone with access to that trailer can begin to track where they came from in relative short order. An angry hotel handyman or maid could fill that trailer with ease. There are any number of shelters, etc. where boxes of Bibles are dropped off every day.

It would be a more interesting story if these were personal bibles, which are typically filled with notes, names, prayers, etc. That's a trail I'd like to follow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Someone in comments rightly pointed out that anyone with access to that trailer can begin to track where they came from in relative short order. An angry hotel handyman or maid could fill that trailer with ease. There are any number of shelters, etc. where boxes of Bibles are dropped off every day.

It would be a more interesting story if these were personal bibles, which are typically filled with notes, names, prayers, etc. That's a trail I'd like to follow.

does your family have a bible? they're quite amazing if you have one or have ever seen one. my grandmothers which was her mothers which was her mothers.... goes back to the late 1700's.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

IDBillzFan
4 minutes ago, Boyst said:

does your family have a bible? they're quite amazing if you have one or have ever seen one. my grandmothers which was her mothers which was her mothers.... goes back to the late 1700's.

My wife has her grandmother's family Bible. It is absolutely amazing, but it's also huge and is put away for safe keeping, in a sealed container, in the attic. Because left to its own it makes my entire house smell like a 100-year-old woman who grew up without soap, water or deodorant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hedge said:

Not a chance of course. As you know, "hate" of Christians has been acceptable by governments worldwide for over 2000 years now.

• Like 2

Fansince88
20 hours ago, Boyst said:

I have 9 or 10. Many of which are falling apart.

Uncle Joe
27 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Don't worry Tina has it all under control with her recently created Office of the First Spouse created for her wife./

• Facepalm 2

mead107
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

2 million chickens go over the rainbow bridge

Eggs will be $7 a dozen soon

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Uncle Joe
5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Eggs will be $7 a dozen soon

I'm thinking about partnering with Tom and having a survivalist  generator and egg sale.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I'm thinking about partnering with Tom and having a survivalist  generator and egg sale.

If the eclipse is permanent like many expect (ok, I might have just made that up) chickens will quit laying so the shortage is sure to get worse

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

The next time progressives manage to foresee the consequences of their actions will be the first time.  

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
52 minutes ago, Cinga said:

If the eclipse is permanent like many expect (ok, I might have just made that up) chickens will quit laying so the shortage is sure to get worse

On the other hand, the hundreds of thousands of deaths expected from the eclipse might reduce the demand for eggs...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

On the other hand, the hundreds of thousands of deaths expected from the eclipse might reduce the demand for eggs...

I suspect if hundreds of thousands die from the eclipse there is going to be a lot more to worry about than eggs

• Like 2