Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Billsandhorns
32 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Federal government should provide housing just for them. Build apartments with 30 units in them. 1- 3 bedrooms.  

Like the housing provided to the military?

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Funny. I remember years ago listening to Obama explain how it important it was to allow parents to keep their children on their health insurance plans up to the age of 27. I was like "Dude, if you still need your parents to cover you until you're 27, perhaps you have bigger problems than health care."

But now, years later, I'm embarrassed I didn't see the grander plan. The number of 20-somethings unable to afford an apartment without two or three other people on the lease is staggering to me. In three short years Obama is finally getting his wish; a country that is simply too expensive and too unfair to our younger citizens to bear because greedy corporations keeping everyone down.

You know what would fix this? An end to capitalism.

Damn frightening days, man.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Funny. I remember years ago listening to Obama explain how it important it was to allow parents to keep their children on their health insurance plans up to the age of 27. I was like "Dude, if you still need your parents to cover you until you're 27, perhaps you have bigger problems than health care."

But now, years later, I'm embarrassed I didn't see the grander plan. The number of 20-somethings unable to afford an apartment without two or three other people on the lease is staggering to me. In three short years Obama is finally getting his wish; a country that is simply too expensive and too unfair to our younger citizens to bear because greedy corporations keeping everyone down.

You know what would fix this? An end to capitalism + a one world government and universal basic income, determined by one's social credit score and fealty to the State itself.

Added to it - but +1

• Like 2

mead107
1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

I know someone that is doing an internship with one of the government agencies. That person gets paid and free housing. Plus $85,000 paid to college.   Top secret. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know what would fix this? An end to capitalism.

I recall 30 years ago, when you were starting out on your own, you had roommates.

• O Rly 1

Fansince88
4 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

Yes, dripping black mold and all like the housing my daughter and her son moved out from. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I recall 30 years ago, when you were starting out on your own, you had roommates.

Absolutely. But I genuinely don't know anyone who didn't look did what they could to have their own apartment back then. Hell, I lived in a studio cottage in Florida that was so small, I could lean back on my futon to get a beer from the fridge.

But that compromise came from living with other people who couldn't leave my shit alone, mostly while living in dorm rooms at college. And yes, it meant my entertainment center was cinder blocks holding up 4x6s, a yard sale Ford Philco TV and a coffee table that started out as a large spool for electrical cable.

The number of friends I have whose 20-something college-educated children live with them is kind of astonishing to me.

Oh. And GET OFF MY LAWN! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It gets me deep. 

Learn to code you communist sycophants. 

Lol my sil is a fed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Lol my sil is a fed. 

On your husbands side or your wife's side or perhaps on your side? 

• Haha 3

devnull
4 hours ago, Boyst said:

Lol my sil is a fed. 

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

If Boyst is one of the Hapburgs, there's really no difference

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

My uncles nephews paternal grandfathers son. 

27 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Ohhh fedboi!!! :classic_laugh:

I prefer soyboy. I don't eat meat. 

Edited by Boyst
  • Haha 2