Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Setting the precedent to deny the same chance when Biden's impeached.

And every impeachment ever again where the party in power of the Senate doesn't want to take it up. This is a TERRIBLE precedent moving forward that descends us further into suspending the Constitution totally and becoming an authoritarian government 

• Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 1

• Marty Small Sr and his wife La'Quetta Small, the superintendent of the Atlantic City Public School System, are accused of abusing their teen daughter 
  • The Atlantic City mayor allegedly knocked his daughter unconscious with a broom and threatened to 'earth slam' her down the stairs 
  • Weeks before charges were brought, Small hauled his daughter out for a press conference to deny beating her or that she was pregnant via a 'drug dealer'  

Atlantic City Mayor Marty Small Sr. refuses to step down after being charged with beating his daughter as his lawyer claims criminal probe is to do with his 'challenges as a father' and not 'improprieties of his office'

• Wow 1
  • Popcorn 3

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

From earlier on Wednesday:

Later Wednesday:

Wait, so cutting a single fiber optic cable cut emergency services to 9 states? WTF? OVER!

• I don't know 1

devnull
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Wait, so cutting a single fiber optic cable cut emergency services to 9 states? WTF? OVER!

Yes.  Cutting the right (or wrong) cable can knock out service to a large part of any network.

Weed whackers have knocked organizations offline

A few years ago, a subway fire in NYC knocked several sites offline in the Eastern US because their content delivery lines went thru

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tiktok has been lit up with some amazing videos showing the night light is booming in Ukraine. I hope the dumb kids see this and wonder why at 18-24 they can't get basic jobs as grocery stores, restaurants, etc.

Those jobs in my area are all being takem by 25-35 yrs olds high school graduates or 25+ double doctorate 16th century dance studies folks.

50 minutes ago, devnull said:

Yes.  Cutting the right (or wrong) cable can knock out service to a large part of any network.

Weed whackers have knocked organizations offline

A few years ago, a subway fire in NYC knocked several sites offline in the Eastern US because their content delivery lines went thru

Sounds like an easy sabotage since we keep all those eggs in the same basket SMDH.... 

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sounds like an easy sabotage since we keep all those eggs in the same basket SMDH.... 

Imagine a nation that once upon a time built in redundancy. Now we just have redundancy in Congress. 

(BTW, Verizon had most of it's cable under the WTC.  The garage bombing took out lots of cable.)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I know it's not July or firework season but... I wouldn't mind seeing Jim Jordan installed. I mean... let's just get on with the show. We're going to get there anyways. 

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

I know it's not July or firework season but... I wouldn't mind seeing Jim Jordan installed. I mean... let's just get on with the show. We're going to get there anyways. 

there is only one man in the senate i would not want to be on the wrong side of and it is that man. jim jordan.