Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Deranged Rhino

But ATOP and @Pete will say the problem is really racist MAGA types - not because they do their own thinking, research, or fact gathering on the subject - but because that's what the TV tells them to think. And they're good little serfs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

ATOP must have their panties in a bunch over this. :classic_laugh: 

Of course, as we've seen time and time again - the left projects their crimes and sins onto others. So if she's saying this is what's happening, it probably is. Just not on the right.

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course, as we've seen time and time again - the left projects their crimes and sins onto others. So if she's saying this is what's happening, it probably is. Just not on the right.

If that's true...then why aren't the FBI, ATF, and US Marshalls on the case?

Because she's full of shit, and trying to incite a civil war.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So stupid. We dont need to train.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But ATOP and @Pete will say the problem is really racist MAGA types - not because they do their own thinking, research, or fact gathering on the subject - but because that's what the TV tells them to think. And they're good little serfs. 

All you need to know is Trump lied the other day. That's epic. That's game-changing! How can anyone trust a man who lies?

It's a good thing Biden never lies. Just ask his Uncle Bosie!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RochesterRob
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If that's true...then why aren't the FBI, ATF, and US Marshalls on the case?

Because she's full of shit, and trying to incite a civil war.

Probably the three are planning/coordinating a false flag operation over a few US cities.  Pretty desperate if the Democrats don't trust their cheat machines in Philly, Cleveland, Chicago, and Milwaukee (to name a few) to get the job done.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

They better not take away my grafting and floral knives!!! That's quality Swiss steel!!! :crying3:I refuse China garbage that rusts.

Grow up and buy a &#%$ing Leatherman.

(Wife got me a Leatherman several years ago for Christmas.  Tied with the signed Bloom County comic print for the greatest gift she ever got me.)

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • O Rly 2
  • FANtastic 1

Boyst
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

(Wife got me a Leatherman several years ago for Christmas.  Tied with the signed Bloom County comic print for the greatest gift she ever got me.)

Which Leatherman? (Your man card is on the line).

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Which Leatherman? (Your man card is on the line).

Supertool 300.

I can put up case molding with only that and a hammer (and even then I could use this as a hammer in a pinch).  I restrung a 12-string guitar with it, after I shaped a new guitar bridge with it.  I could amputate a toe with it if I had to.  I've whittled an airfoil top with it (coolest thing you'll ever see - a well-balanced six inch piece of wood spins only in one direction.)  The only problem I have with it is that the wire cutters are inconvenient for trimming fingernails.  I've never used the bottle opener because...well, what self-respecting man opens a beer with a bottle opener rather than the edge of a table?

I feel my man card is safe.  Now I must go fart and watch the original Road House.

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The gardening tool seems neat but I want control when grafting, love lightweight knives not a 5 pound dumbbell with other shit in the way of the knife.

Jabba The Hutt
22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Supertool 300.

I can put up case molding with only that and a hammer (and even then I could use this as a hammer in a pinch).  I restrung a 12-string guitar with it, after I shaped a new guitar bridge with it.  I could amputate a toe with it if I had to.  I've whittled an airfoil top with it (coolest thing you'll ever see - a well-balanced six inch piece of wood spins only in one direction.)  The only problem I have with it is that the wire cutters are inconvenient for trimming fingernails.  I've never used the bottle opener because...well, what self-respecting man opens a beer with a bottle opener rather than the edge of a table?

I feel my man card is safe.  Now I must go fart and watch the original Road House.

Doubleneck?!?! :classic_love:

Boyst
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Supertool 300.

Wave+ wins my vote. it's lighter and easier to handle. 

the biggest advantage of the supertool is the pliers. but anything beats a gerber.

for outdoor hiking and such i have 3 knives. the leatherman and two Kershaw's; a spring loaded 3.5" and a very compact 2" blade i have on my climbing harness. if you haven't checked out the Kershaw line up you should. they come about as sharp as you could ever get a knife and of great quality.

i also carry a kbar if i'm deep in the woods working or camping.

Edited by Boyst
  • Popcorn 2

4merper4mer
13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Supertool 300.

Pffft.  For his birthday I got my hamster Sammy a knife that slices and dices neutrinos.  He’s weird though.  He eats the tau neutrinos first and they are clearly dessert.  It’s also never enough for him.  Now he wants the knife that is made for quantum neutrinos.  That thing is friggin expensive.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pffft.  For his birthday I got my hamster Sammy a knife that slices and dices neutrinos.  He’s weird though.  He eats the tau neutrinos first and they are clearly dessert.  It’s also never enough for him.  Now he wants the knife that is made for quantum neutrinos.  That thing is friggin expensive.

Neutrinos are a fundamental particle and can't be split.  :classic_rolleyes:

4merper4mer
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Neutrinos are a fundamental particle and can't be split.  :classic_rolleyes:

Not with crappy knives they can’t.

And trust me I’ve cleaned up enough tau neutrino juice that I feel qualified to weigh in on this.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha 2