Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With a map that shows it was four miles away from the golf course.  People are &#%$ing morons.

• Haha 4

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

With a map that shows it was four miles away from the golf course.  People are &#%$ing morons.

It was actually in Whitehouse Station. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

It was actually in Whitehouse Station. 

That's racist.  And classist.  And probably sexist and homophobic, somehow.  Likely seditious.  

• Like 1

Fansince88
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's racist.  And classist.  And probably sexist and homophobic, somehow.  Likely seditious.  

And honest and accurate.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Correct - and it's by design, not incompetence, arrogance, or ineptitude. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Everyone survive the great Eclipse? Or has everyone been Raptured but for me and ATOP

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Everyone survive the great Eclipse? Or has everyone been Raptured but for me and ATOP

Cloudy as hell here, totality not for another 10 minutes, so there is still hope...

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I got a good picture about 40 mins before totality...

20240408_150058.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You say that like the Rapture would be a bad thing these days. :classic_laugh:

Year ago there was a TV show like Law and Order where people paid a company to orchestrate the distribution of their sins and misdeeds to various people in their lives, with the idea that if the Rapture did happen, the company would release everything to the pre-determined destination so the people who hired the company could get into heaven at the buzzer, so to speak.

The system hit a glitch and released all of everyone's admitted sins to their destinations by mistake.

Hilarity ensued. "You cheated on me with my mother?" "You stole a million dollars from the company?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She is going to launch that play in NYC? :classic_laugh:

Nice knowing you, ladies.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Fansince88
48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I got a good picture about 40 mins before totality...

20240408_150058.jpg

That's what I got. I want a full refund!

• Haha 1

Chandemonium
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You say that like the Rapture would be a bad thing these days. :classic_laugh:

Year ago there was a TV show like Law and Order where people paid a company to orchestrate the distribution of their sins and misdeeds to various people in their lives, with the idea that if the Rapture did happen, the company would release everything to the pre-determined destination so the people who hired the company could get into heaven at the buzzer, so to speak.

The system hit a glitch and released all of everyone's admitted sins to their destinations by mistake.

Hilarity ensued. "You cheated on me with my mother?" "You stole a million dollars from the company?"

Help me out here. How exactly is what you just described in any way similar to Law and Order? 

IDBillzFan
46 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Help me out here. How exactly is what you just described in any way similar to Law and Order? 

I said it was 'like' a Law and Order.' Maybe I should have written that it was a Law-and-Order-like show so you wouldn't think it was a plot from Calliou.

But let's say someone found out their spouse was cheating on them after a company sent her a confession from her husband, and then...wait for it...she killed her husband. Suddenly, Mariska Hargitay is on the case, but is also being called to investigate another crime where a guy is murdered by his boss for stealing a million dollars after a company sent them his confession.

Dun dun.

CarpetCrawler
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I said it was 'like' a Law and Order.' Maybe I should have written that it was a Law-and-Order-like show so you wouldn't think it was a plot from Calliou.

But let's say someone found out their spouse was cheating on them after a company sent her a confession from her husband, and then...wait for it...she killed her husband. Suddenly, Mariska Hargitay is on the case, but is also being called to investigate another crime where a guy is murdered by his boss for stealing a million dollars after a company sent them his confession.

Dun dun.

Sounds more like Columbo.

Do you watch Resident Alien?

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Sounds more like Columbo.

Do you watch Resident Alien?

We did watch RA for a while because we really like the main character (who was outstanding in Knights Tale), but for some reason we stopped watching it. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

FYI, this bullshit is extremely fake.  Webb is at something called a Lagrange point - it orbits the sun, not the earth, so there's no way the moon can come between it and the sun.

• Cheers 1