Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I suspect if hundreds of thousands die from the eclipse there is going to be a lot more to worry about than eggs

Unless they're the eggs for repopulating Earth after the aliens hiding behind the dark side of the moon attack and wipe us all out exactly as the eclipse reaches its zenith......those would be eggs to worry about. 

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1

4 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Unless they're the eggs for repopulating Earth after the aliens hiding behind the dark side of the moon attack and wipe us all out exactly as the eclipse reaches its zenith......those would be eggs to worry about. 

Maybe, but i hear their all dressed in pink camouflage and go by the name Floyd so I suspect their not much to be afraid of. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mead107 said:

Eggs will be $7 a dozen soon

And wings will also rise.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hedge said:

I was just going to post an article I saw about this.

Seems like people are realizing in places like Portland and S.F. that they may have swung the pendulum too far.  At least the good news is that they’re not only coming to realize it, but they’re doing something to fix it.  Lots of ruined lives in the process. Tragic.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Uncle Joe
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

And wings will also rise.

Damn you! 😁🍻

My great-grandmother used to say her favorite part of a chicken was the last to go over a fence.

• Like 1

Rochesterny

Just heard bills trading diggs to texans for  2nd round pick. If true then that changes bills draft plan. They have to go get a receiver imo. But there are many other holes to fill like safety and pass rushers and o-line 

• Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
8 hours ago, Cinga said:

Maybe, but i hear their all dressed in pink camouflage and go by the name Floyd so I suspect their not much to be afraid of. 

We certainly would be in the right. 

• Applause 2

2 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

Just heard bills trading diggs to texans for  2nd round pick. If true then that changes bills draft plan. They have to go get a receiver imo. But there are many other holes to fill like safety and pass rushers and o-line 

Well this is "news" and that is your "opinion", but I think you may have misplaced your post.

• Like 1

Rochesterny
1 hour ago, snafu said:

Well this is "news" and that is your "opinion", but I think you may have misplaced your post.

You are correct i realize i put in the wrong place sorry about that. I did find the correct thread. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

You are correct i realize i put in the wrong place sorry about that. I did find the correct thread. 

We have all done it. 

• Like 1

4merper4mer
18 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

If you’re going to misplace it, putting it in the Joe Biden and the 25th amendment” thread would have been a better destination.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

RochesterRob

WHAM 1180 reporting an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.6 striking central NJ earlier today.  It was felt in NYC, Boston, and Syracuse, NY.  No appreciable damaged is being reported at this time.

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

WHAM 1180 reporting an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.6 striking central NJ earlier today.  It was felt in NYC, Boston, and Syracuse, NY.  No appreciable damaged is being reported at this time.

Not to worry, though.  The CDC is on top of things.

Not making that up.  The CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL is providing emergency earthquake response.  :facepalm:

Crap Throwing Clavin

Seriously...the CDC is giving earthquake safety tips.

Same people that couldn't manage COVID are saying "Relax USGS, FEMA...we got this."

• Haha 2