Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Dear Slate: Because of Roe v. Wade, my husband and I will have to stop having sex."

Most people don't blame the Supreme Court.  They just call that...marriage.

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Dear Slate: Because of Roe v. Wade, my husband and I will have to stop having sex."

With an article like that, it was probably at the request of her husband.

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Increased use of birth control pills because of the repeal of Roe v. Wade.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I look forward to the day when these people are suddenly smart enough to understand that the end of Roe v. Wade is not the end of abortion. Hell, she can kill the baby in its ninth month in some states.

So cheer up, lady! 

Edited by IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

You know how when something tragic happens in the US, leftists like to yell that the whole world is laughing at us?

They're kinda right.

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I look forward to the day when these people are suddenly smart enough to understand that the end of Roe v. Wade is not the end of abortion. Hell, she can kill the baby in its ninth month in some states.

So cheer up, lady! 

Had dinner with friends this weekend where they insisted on turning the conversation to Roe v. Wade, and I had to explain that: yes, it was a poor legal decision, and no, repealing it doesn't outlaw abortion, just puts regulation back in the states' hands...and that means states will be permitted to allow abortions right up to the moment of birth.

Also had to explain that repealing Roe v. Wade doesn't make interracial or gay marriage illegal, that Ukraine did not attack Russia, that the Florida "Don't say Gay" law didn't actually say "Don't Say Gay" but prohibited the teaching of any sex ed to kindergarteners, and that you can't walk in to WalMart and buy a machine gun.  

People are just frighteningly misinformed.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

IDBillzFan
19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Had dinner with friends this weekend where they insisted on turning the conversation to Roe v. Wade, and I had to explain that: yes, it was a poor legal decision, and no, repealing it doesn't outlaw abortion, just puts regulation back in the states' hands...and that means states will be permitted to allow abortions right up to the moment of birth.

Also had to explain that repealing Roe v. Wade doesn't make interracial or gay marriage illegal, that Ukraine did not attack Russia, that the Florida "Don't say Gay" law didn't actually say "Don't Say Gay" but prohibited the teaching of any sex ed to kindergarteners, and that you can't walk in to WalMart and buy a machine gun.  

People are just frighteningly misinformed.

Yeesh. I suspect they believe it's easier to get a gun than it is it vote.

IDBillzFan

Getting Pride Month off on the right foot by saying the quiet part out loud.

Please don't try to tell me that this was just an honest mistake by a company that makes grooming products.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeesh. I suspect they believe it's easier to get a gun than it is it vote.

Next time they bring up how easy it is to get a gun, I'm going to blow their minds by suggesting that they can limit gun ownership by using the same suppression techniques Republicans use to limit voting.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I might tend to agree with her, though not for the reasons I'm sure are hers. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

"The Dortmund resident identifies as an Objectum Sexual, meaning that she is sexually attracted to inanimate objects."

Nothing terribly unusual about that.  Lots of women were attracted to Dan Marino.

• Haha 1