Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, devnull said:

7 years is knocking it out of the park?

What was the concept to first first flight turnaround for the B29

For a modern aircraft?  That's knocking it out of the park.  See F-22 and F-35.

The B-29 took about five years.  Longer if you consider it's progenitors that failed (XB-19, XBLR-1, failed primarily for lack of powerful engines) but served as techology demonstrators nonetheless.

• Like 1

I had read some fathers were pulling their children out of windows. Now I am seeing this. I do not know which is true.

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Unbelievable.

Beto Goes Full Retard During Press Conference On Shooting

The left will stop at nothing to shine the light on themselves, regardless of the tragedy.

Just a reminder that if a conservative does to a liberal governor what Beto did, progressives call it "domestic terrorism."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No one's talking about the shooting, everyone's talking about Beto.  He's successfully made made the story about him being badly treated.

Unbelievable.  

The people who don't want to talk about another school shooting are talking about Beto.  They should thank him.  The story is still the school shooting.

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Two years ago yesterday?  How come I didn't get George Floyd Day off as a national holiday?

Deranged Rhino

The left doesn't believe in the concept of evil, thus they must focus the argument on guns. And the only way they can argue about guns not being necessary for security is to lie to your face.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Two years ago yesterday?  How come I didn't get George Floyd Day off as a national holiday?

You get Juneteenth.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/juneteenth-is-now-a-national-holiday-how-did-it-come-to-pass

Why now?

The bill was sponsored by Sen. Edward Markey, D-Mass., and had 60 co-sponsors. Bipartisan support emerged as lawmakers struggle to overcome divisions that are still simmering following the police killing last year of George Floyd in Minnesota.

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

I'm at the point where I just can't stand to watch and listen to leftists use every single event to make a shitshow about something completely unrelated.

Did you know the Republicans stole two SCOTUS seats? Damn you, RBG, for doing that to the Democrats!

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm at the point where I just can't stand to watch and listen to leftists use every single event to make a shitshow about something completely unrelated.

Did you know the Republicans stole two SCOTUS seats? Damn you, RBG, for doing that to the Democrats!

They're entire driving purpose in life is to enact control, not solutions. 

The only way to force control on the populace is to inundate them with fear and misinformation (while projecting that it's "the bad guys" who do that). 

It's a feature not a bug of progressive politics.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

So they stole one by refusing to advance Garland for confirmation, and stole another by...not refusing to advance Barrett for confirmation?  

Not often you get the full display of Democratic hypocrisy displayed as succinctly as three words ("two stolen seats").

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The left doesn't believe in the concept of evil, thus they must focus the argument on guns. And the only way they can argue about guns not being necessary for security is to lie to your face.

But Beto's a hero.  

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're entire driving purpose in life is to enact control, not solutions. 

The only way to force control on the populace is to inundate them with fear and misinformation (while projecting that it's "the bad guys" who do that). 

It's a feature not a bug of progressive politics.

My concern is not just how blatantly they lie to that end, but the number of people who agree with what they are saying, even if they know they're lying.

He's literally lying as clear as someone can lie. But not once did a reporter ask him "How did they steal those two seats?" They comply and they nod and they report because they want the new world order just like their politicians do.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

My concern is not just how blatantly they lie to that end, but the number of people who agree with what they are saying, even if they know they're lying.

He's literally lying as clear as someone can lie. But not once did a reporter ask him "How did they steal those two seats?" They comply and they nod and they report because they want the new world order just like their politicians do.

It's not their job to question politicians' statements...

...well, it is.  But only Republican's politicians.  "Speak truth to power" and all that bullshit.

• Like 1

DaBillsFanSince1973
8 hours ago, Ann said:

I had read some fathers were pulling their children out of windows. Now I am seeing this. I do not know which is true.

that is so &#%$ed up. it makes me sick to see this. my daughter is going to college to be a grade school teacher. I'm sorry but those law enforcement officers, I hope each and every one all die a slow painful death from a terminal illness and before they take their last breath, see the faces of those children slaughtered in that school.

sickening.