Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

IDBillzFan
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm assuming the 2% who say the economy is excellent are the ones voting for the $40B Ukraine laundering scheme to get passed.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

Let's do it! Come on, why risk actual votes being cast in November when we can have a new pandemic?! 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Billsfan1959 said:

Arrested a man yesterday for a shooting at a Dallas asian owned hair salon last week that left three women injured. He is also suspected in two other shootings over the last month in the Koreatown area of Dallas. As usual, someone with mental health issues. In this case, a black male with a history of anti asian beliefs...

Clearly, as a black man, his mental health issues are a result of stochastic racism.

(I don't even need to google to know that "stochastic racism causes mental illness in blacks" has been written multiple times.)

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's do it! Come on, why risk actual votes being cast in November when we can have a new pandemic?! 

Breaking911 is drastically overstating the significance of the report.

Monkeypox occasionally occurs in the US, almost always in travelers from overseas, and it's a reportable disease to the CDC, and has been for more than 30 years.  Making this out to be the start of something nefarious is patently ridiculous.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

Is there anything more incompetent than this WH.

Biden announces he's going to use the Defense Production Act to handle the baby formula shortage, and yet, this was their earlier message just last week.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is there anything more incompetent than this WH.

Bush: "hold my beer"

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The first of the 'dirty tricks campaign' to unfold was the delisting of Tesla from their woke S&P 500 ESG Index (.SPXESUP). It is purely an "environmental", "social" and "governance" index. Of which, if the new world order has their way, may just be the possible precursor to the coming 'social score' we all will be receiving soon.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

Remember, the idea that western IC outfits are regularly controlling things behind the scenes through pressure campaigns, extortion, and blackmail is not backed in any reality... wait, what's that? 

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

'social score' we all will be receiving soon

My score would be deplorable.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

IDBillzFan

As I've said repeatedly, the primary reason I could never be a leftist is because I can't imagine a world where I was happy to be stupid as shit.

And yet here we have one leftist arguing that pro-life  conservatives are hypocrites because they won't vote to give $28M to an agency that facilitated the baby formula shortage, when everyone knows the money will in no way fix the shortage. It just gives more money to launder for the left.

Imagine being this effin' stupid. It has to hurt at some point, no?

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

As I've said repeatedly, the primary reason I could never be a leftist is because I can't imagine a world where I was happy to be stupid as shit.

And yet here we have one leftist arguing that pro-life  conservatives are hypocrites because they won't vote to give $28M to an agency that facilitated the baby formula shortage, when everyone knows the money will in no way fix the shortage. It just gives more money to launder for the left.

Imagine being this effin' stupid. It has to hurt at some point, no?

I can imagine being that effin' stupid.

But I still can't imagine being Eric Swalwell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember, the idea that western IC outfits are regularly controlling things behind the scenes through pressure campaigns, extortion, and blackmail is not backed in any reality... wait, what's that? 

Odd to me that Anne Applebaum is, for some reason, highlighted.  While I disagree with Applebaum politically, she is an extraordinarily knowledgeable and erudite modern Russian historian (her book on the GULag system is second only to Solzhenitsyn, her book on Holodomor is second to none), and well-qualified to sit on that group. 

It's actually refreshing to see one true expert sitting on one of those groups, instead of the usual US practice of staffing them with nothing but political flunkies.

• Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Foxx said:

may just be the possible precursor to the coming 'social score' we all will be receiving soon.

4 hours ago, snafu said:

My score would be deplorable.

if we are ever assigned a social credit score, my politics would immediately switch to be very pro redistribution of wealth.  because somebody else's score would have to reduced to balance mine.  in the name of equity of course

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Any word if Biden is heading to Chicago this week??

Of course not.  Because 1) it wasn't a hateful mass shooting, and 2) it's virtually indistinguishable from a normal day in Chicago.

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 5/18/2022 at 5:13 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Breaking911 is drastically overstating the significance of the report.

Monkeypox occasionally occurs in the US, almost always in travelers from overseas, and it's a reportable disease to the CDC, and has been for more than 30 years.  Making this out to be the start of something nefarious is patently ridiculous.  

I stand corrected.  This monkeypox outbreak is up to 100 cases world-wide, but mostly in Western countries that have sanctioned Russia.

And the old Soviet bioweapons program researched monkeypox as a potential bioweapon.  

Which can only mean one thing: the US worldwide bioweapons lab network has shifted focus from giant humanoid warriors to releasing monkeypox in the west, as a false flag to incriminate Russia and drum up more support for the war.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Cheers 2