Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, I was just kind of kidding.

But maybe not.

These people aren't just stupid. They're Sofa King Stupid!

I just heard the term "stochastic terrorism" yesterday.  Ironically, labels of "stochastic terrorism" are themselves stochastic terrorism.  :facepalm:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Cmon man,

the Replacement Theory is basically what changed Shane Falco into John Wick.

I thought that was the dog...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Koko said:

I'll have to have Jill get my movies out of the basement. I can't remember shyt anymore. 

I can't wait to get out of Brooklyn tonight.

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Cmon man,

the Replacement Theory is basically what changed Shane Falco into John Wick.

17 minutes ago, Koko said:

I thought it was when Mr Conductor messed with the timeline

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Boyst said:

Wtf is the great replacement theory? Sorry I don't watch the news so I have no idea.

I was advised ATOP its Yuuuuuuuge, everyone’s doing it.   Republicans are doing it even harder ! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

I'll have to have Jill get my movies out of the basement. I can't remember shyt anymore. 

I can't wait to get out of Brooklyn tonight.

Ugh!  I just left Brooklyn.

4 hours ago, Billsfan1959 said:

You are not alone. I didn't know what the theory was either. My guess is the vast majority of people in this country had never heard the term until the past several days. Now I learn that a philosphy/theory I have never heard of is, apparently, a mainstream view among conservatives and being pushed by FOX news....

You'd think as a middle aged racist white man I'd know who I was but I didn't know I was this until I was told this. 

I didn't even know I was racist until someone told me I was a few years ago when they found out I voted for a republican. 

• Haha 2

Billsfan1959
9 hours ago, Boyst said:

You'd think as a middle aged racist white man I'd know who I was but I didn't know I was this until I was told this. 

I didn't even know I was racist until someone told me I was a few years ago when they found out I voted for a republican. 

Unfortunately, the first thing I had to do yesterday, once I learned that I was responsible for the vile actions of a disturbed young man by believing in and promoting a theory I had never heard of - was to call my son and inform him that he was responsible as well...

#ResponsibleParenting

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, Billsfan1959 said:

Unfortunately, the first thing I had to do yesterday, once I learned that I was responsible for the vile actions of a disturbed young man by believing in and promoting a theory I had never heard of - was to call my son and inform him that he was responsible as well...

#ResponsibleParenting

I applaud you. #ittakesallofus to #stipracism when we #chooselove.

• Haha 3

I just received an email from work where they talked about “the racially motivated shootings in Buffalo and California” where “one shooter targeted black people and… the other targeted asian Americans”.

I guess technically they’re not wrong on the latter, but they’re really not even trying to hide it anymore that they’re trying to fan the flames. 

• Like 2

Billsfan1959
3 minutes ago, shrader said:

I just received an email from work where they talked about “the racially motivated shootings in Buffalo and California” where “one shooter targeted black people and… the other targeted asian Americans”.

I guess technically they’re not wrong on the latter, but they’re really not even trying to hide it anymore that they’re trying to fan the flames. 

I'm going out on a limb here in guessing that Biden doesn't make a trip to Dallas to give a speech about the almost 350% increase in hate crimes against Asians during his presidency...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Billsfan1959 said:

I'm going out on a limb here in guessing that Biden doesn't make a trip to Dallas to give a speech about the almost 350% increase in hate crimes against Asians during his presidency...

Texas was mentioned in there too, but I have to say, I missed that story and have absolutely no idea what happened. 

Billsfan1959
1 hour ago, shrader said:

Texas was mentioned in there too, but I have to say, I missed that story and have absolutely no idea what happened. 

Arrested a man yesterday for a shooting at a Dallas asian owned hair salon last week that left three women injured. He is also suspected in two other shootings over the last month in the Koreatown area of Dallas. As usual, someone with mental health issues. In this case, a black male with a history of anti asian beliefs...

Edited by Billsfan1959
  • Sad 1

Deranged Rhino

Everyone who voted for Biden because they wanted "adults in charge again" were conned. Had. Bamboozled. Hoodwinked. But they'll never admit it. Why not? 

Because it's easier to trick a person than to convince a person that they have been tricked. 

• Like 2