Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I stand corrected.  This monkeypox outbreak is up to 100 cases world-wide, but mostly in Western countries that have sanctioned Russia.

And the old Soviet bioweapons program researched monkeypox as a potential bioweapon.  

Which can only mean one thing: the US worldwide bioweapons lab network has shifted focus from giant humanoid warriors to releasing monkeypox in the west, as a false flag to incriminate Russia and drum up more support for the war.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

From 2018.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6131633/

I'm nowhere near saying that this is a bioweapon. 

It is odd that between the emergence of Monkeypox in 1970 and through 2018, Monkeypox only left the African Continent once, in 2003, even though it is endemic in Congo.  Now it is in Europe and the US at the same time.  I think the article says that the fatality rate is approx. 10% and the R0 is one -- which the article states is sufficient to allow the virus to continue to spread and mutate into a more transmissible form.

Fun times ahead!

At least with this virus, we should easily be able to tell who's got it, what with the festering pustules and all.

Edited by snafu
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I stand corrected.  This monkeypox outbreak is up to 100 cases world-wide, but mostly in Western countries that have sanctioned Russia.

And the old Soviet bioweapons program researched monkeypox as a potential bioweapon.  

Which can only mean one thing: the US worldwide bioweapons lab network has shifted focus from giant humanoid warriors to releasing monkeypox in the west, as a false flag to incriminate Russia and drum up more support for the war.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

I was born for this moment. 

Tin Foil Hat Meme GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who do you think I was thinking of when I put it together?  :cheers:

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But it's Putin's fault... 

Why would these idiots commence a hearing with someone who isn't authorized to answer questions?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And by the way...I have absolutely no proof for that theory...which proves it's a government cover-up.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

From 2018.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6131633/

I'm nowhere near saying that this is a bioweapon. 

It is odd that between the emergence of Monkeypox in 1970 and through 2018, Monkeypox only left the African Continent once, in 2003, even though it is endemic in Congo.  Now it is in Europe and the US at the same time.  I think the article says that the fatality rate is approx. 10% and the R0 is one -- which the article states is sufficient to allow the virus to continue to spread and mutate into a more transmissible form.

Fun times ahead!

At least with this virus, we should easily be able to tell who's got it, what with the festering pustules and all.

Seriously, for a moment:

Odd, but not unusual.  Uncommon illnesses can suddenly burst into visibility based on changing human behavioral patterns, or environmental changes, or simply just new visibility by the medical community.  AIDS, for example, hung around for decades at a very low level before post-colonial behaviors in Africa and "gay rights" (for lack of a better word) behaviors in urban American centers caused it to blossom in an epidemic.  Hantavirus illnesses were known, but rare, for a while after the initial discovery in the 1950s.  But after the 1993 American Southwest epidemic, hundreds of cases were found nationwide that summer.  Lyme disease existed for millennia...but didn't emerge as an epidemic until the northwestern forest ecology changed with the encroachment of the suburbs.  

I'd guess (and it's a serious wild-ass guess) that this monkeypox outbreak is related to either changing travel between the UK and West Africa, changing immigration patterns (illegal and legal), or changing social dynamics within London minority communities that are facilitating spread. 

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Seriously, for a moment:

Odd, but not unusual.  Uncommon illnesses can suddenly burst into visibility based on changing human behavioral patterns, or environmental changes, or simply just new visibility by the medical community.  AIDS, for example, hung around for decades at a very low level before post-colonial behaviors in Africa and "gay rights" (for lack of a better word) behaviors in urban American centers caused it to blossom in an epidemic.  Hantavirus illnesses were known, but rare, for a while after the initial discovery in the 1950s.  But after the 1993 American Southwest epidemic, hundreds of cases were found nationwide that summer.  Lyme disease existed for millennia...but didn't emerge as an epidemic until the northwestern forest ecology changed with the encroachment of the suburbs.  

I'd guess (and it's a serious wild-ass guess) that this monkeypox outbreak is related to either changing travel between the UK and West Africa, changing immigration patterns (illegal and legal), or changing social dynamics within London minority communities that are facilitating spread. 

I agree with all that.  I'm much more inclined to agree with everything here than to believe it is a guided event.  Air travel would account for a lot of this, I suppose -- even though there's been air travel into and out of West Africa at every point in time since 1970.  I really don't know what the incubation period is, etc.

And yet, it is really odd to me that there's rapid-fire reporting of cases (so far) in UK, Portugal, Canada, Spain and two cities in the US -- all out of West Africa. And yet, only once in history has it been reported that Monkeypox left Africa.

Deranged Rhino

Musk has entered the chat - all thanks to the tireless efforts of 2 or 3 dozen people who never let the cries of “you’re an agent of Putin if you don’t believe this story” get them down....

Never underestimate the People’s courage in the face of asshattery. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're planting trees?

ETA: Just realized the guy in the Tweet was saying the same thing.

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, snafu said:

Why would these idiots commence a hearing with someone who isn't authorized to answer questions?

This is your first hearing? :rapture:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

And yet, it is really odd to me that there's rapid-fire reporting of cases (so far) in UK, Portugal, Canada, Spain and two cities in the US -- all out of West Africa. And yet, only once in history has it been reported that Monkeypox left Africa.

It's the "OMG! COVID!" effect.  The media's both sensitized to outbreaks, and more willing to sensationalize them for clicks (literal or metaphorical).

Watch for Fauci/Monkeypox interviews this weekend or next on the Sunday morning circuit.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, snafu said:

Why would they send someone authorized to answer questions?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

My favorite part of this is the friend that "decided to come forward", in violation of her friend's privacy, to report this now, because "When you choose to remain silent, you become part of that system," after remaining silent for some six years, including staying silent through four years of the "Me Too" movement.

The veracity of the allegation does not and should not distract from the obvious fact that this timing is contrived as &#%$-all.

My second-favorite part of this is the massive put that was laid on Tesla stock the day before the Business Insider story broke.  :think:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My favorite part of this is the friend that "decided to come forward", in violation of her friend's privacy, to report this now, because "When you choose to remain silent, you become part of that system," after remaining silent for some six years, including staying silent through four years of the "Me Too" movement.

The veracity of the allegation does not and should not distract from the obvious fact that this timing is contrived as &#%$-all.

My second-favorite part of this is the massive put that was laid on Tesla stock the day before the Business Insider story broke.  :think:

Same thread.

• Cheers 3

48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Same thread.

Well,

twitter is suppressing his denial. He’s gonna have to buy in order to fire every last one of them. And I hope he makes all the collusion between twitter management + our “betters” + the “msm” available to the public, too.

• Cheers 4