Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

9 hours ago, Boyst said:

I've posted a few times here and there on the other site. Viewed the thread there and was fine. Someone did a dog whistle post about gun control. I asked their ideas for solutions in a state with the toughest fun laws

I got a point. I then submitted a report for someone else being political posts saying id help keep things clean.  I got a week ban. This was after I sent a PM to hapless to ask wtf was the reason for my point on a political point by saying that the 2nd is an inalienable right. 

Evidently I can't say that?  That chick is ruining the site. When I return I'll just tell her to nevermind her response simply asking "excuse me?"

She is the literal reason a few hundred posters left that site.

the message over there is white supremacy is rampant from what I can gather.    

this must be that one guy the news has warned us of for the last few years.  

31 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Although I have no desire to go there it does have a NFL team and I would like to see Bills at all of them possible when retired. In our conversation I asked him about the shootings there he said not from lets say 34th street on. Not sure if that is it or not but seems right. Anyway he said the gangs dont venture that way although the homes are nicest past that street. It is all about poverty. You may have an odd crime such as carjacking or breaking and entering that side (North side) of the city. He said no color barrier either. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, mixed families all live there.  He did say though that that was when he grew up there about 8 years ago he moved out. Things were changing in recent years and he was trying to get his mom to move to NY. 

My son lives in north Buffalo. The (aggressive) homeless people are their biggest complaint.  My niece and mother are a little further down Hertel and, while their neighborhood is not quite as nice as his, the homeless don't hang out there. 

No color barrier in north Buffalo. Never was, and I grew up there. 

When growing up, the west side, especially the lower west side, was not somewhere you wanted to live. It has since been regentrified.

Now the east side? That went from livable up through when I was in high school to no way in a few short years. 

An additional tragedy to this shooting is the east side is a food desert. That Tops is it. How long until it reopens? Will it reopen? 

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

the message over there is white supremacy is rampant from what I can gather.    

this must be that one guy the news has warned us of for the last few years.  

When the DHS under Biden says white supremacy is the single most lethal threat to the US, you shouldn't be surprised that people ATOP repeat it. It won't be long before someone there is proclaiming Trump and Tucker Carlson have blood on their hands while announcing that they live for a day when a woman has more rights than a gun.

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When the DHS under Biden says white supremacy is the single most lethal threat to the US, you shouldn't be surprised that people ATOP repeat it. It won't be long before someone there is proclaiming Trump and Tucker Carlson have blood on their hands while announcing that they live for a day when a woman has more rights than a gun.

you’re late, they hopped on this hours ago 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Ann said:

My son lives in north Buffalo. The (aggressive) homeless people are their biggest complaint.  My niece and mother are a little further down Hertel and, while their neighborhood is not quite as nice as his, the homeless don't hang out there. 

No color barrier in north Buffalo. Never was, and I grew up there. 

When growing up, the west side, especially the lower west side, was not somewhere you wanted to live. It has since been regentrified.

Now the east side? That went from livable up through when I was in high school to no way in a few short years. 

An additional tragedy to this shooting is the east side is a food desert. That Tops is it. How long until it reopens? Will it reopen? 

Meanwhile we had a guy from out of the area target it?

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

you’re late, they hopped on this hours ago 🤦🏼‍♂️

Yeah, I made the mistake of looking at Twitter this morning. Thing is, a lot of the people I follow on Twitter are Bills fans, and I've been unfollowing them left and right this morning because of the stupid shit they're either tweeting, or re-tweeting, or liking, etc, not the least of which is that the dude's manifesto is the same message aired by Tucker every night, and could have been written by Trump.

• Haha 1

Billsandhorns
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

A guy that used to deliver to the warehouse I work at said it was only half of Chicago.  He lived there. I forget what street he said but you get to that street and beyond and it is like a different city. No crime at all. 

Half of one city has the highest murder rate in the country every year. The city's crime has gotten so bad that large corporations are leaving because of it. Then the mayor gets butthurt when she is asked if she is failing at her job

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I made the mistake of looking at Twitter this morning. Thing is, a lot of the people I follow on Twitter are Bills fans, and I've been unfollowing them left and right this morning because of the stupid shit they're either tweeting, or re-tweeting, or liking, etc, not the least of which is that the dude's manifesto is the same message aired by Tucker every night, and could have been written by Trump.

I'm not sure which tweet I've liked most today.  The "This is because Kaepernick isn't allowed to play in the NFL" tweet, or the "This is because Kyle Rittenhouse got away with shooting black people" tweet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm not sure which tweet I've liked most today.  The "This is because Kaepernick isn't allowed to play in the NFL" tweet, or the "This is because Kyle Rittenhouse got away with shooting black people" tweet. 

My favorite has been this one (unrelated - second tweet specifically)

"That's Boris!"

gold.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Meanwhile we had a guy from out of the area target it?

That is very curious. 

On the other hand, Tim McVeigh grew up in Lockport and bombed the Oklahoma Federal building instead of the Buffalo Federal building.  Sometimes,  there is no figuring out crazy.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ann said:

That is very curious. 

On the other hand, Tim McVeigh grew up in Lockport and bombed the Oklahoma Federal building instead of the Buffalo Federal building.  Sometimes,  there is no figuring out crazy.

IIRC McVeigh targeted the OKC Federal Building because they were involved in the Waco Massacre 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

22 hours ago, Ann said:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
14 hours ago, Ann said:

oh boy

I think we all know the city of Buffalo will welcome the Bidens like they're family, and they'll drink every drop of kool-aid that spills out of Joey Oatmeal's piehole. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

When one war ain't enough... 

But remember, the neocons/neoliberals running things today aren't trying to bring us more endless wars. That's just crazy talk.