Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

1 hour ago, CollegeDaze said:

"Divide and conquer."

Julius Caesar

The progressive Democrat wing hasn't taken over anything.  It's that Republicans make no effort to politically exploit conservative Democrats who call themselves Blue Dogs.  Republicans never mention Blue Dog Democrats or their 20 member House of Representatives Blue Dog Coalition.

Republicans have everything.  National polls show not a significant number of liberal voters out there.  Probably even worse now with the Joe Biden disaster in the White House.  

In 1995 the Democrats created their conservative 20 member HOR conservative Blue Dog Coalition.  Why didn't Republicans (Newt Gingrich) immediately reciprocate by creating the 20 member conservative Republican Red Dog Coalition?  This would have made conservatives (Republican & Democrat) easily the largest voting bloc in the country - permanently.  Liberals like Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders would barely exist.

If Republicans exploited Democrat Blue Dogs then conservative Joe Manchin (D-WV) would be Senate Majority Leader instead of liberal Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and conservative Stephanie Murphy (D-FL) would be Speaker of the House instead of liberal  Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

Hey, I’ve got an idea!

You should make a new thread about this subject. 

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

Imagine how stupid they think we all are if the WH can make this statement when the entire free world has photos of Biden getting the vaccine before he took office.

It's an obvious and undisputed lie, and yet the comments are filled with nutbags thinking it's true.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine how stupid they think we all are if the WH can make this statement when the entire free world has photos of Biden getting the vaccine before he took office.

It's an obvious and undisputed lie, and yet the comments are filled with nutbags thinking it's true.

Guess what I just did...

image.png.29587b79a284b60109962bba2aaee9b8.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cf7712f9a436d2461a

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

Billsandhorns
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I reported them as well

• Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's not just that Brandon got the vaccine, the dubious claim about presiding over, "the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President's term ever recorded", lacks the context of .gov shutting down the economy in the first place. It's tantamount to an arsonist claiming to have put out a fire they started, the quickest of anyone, ever.

The problem is the brain dead Brandon supporters who lap it up without question. They and those like them are the reason we are where we are today. We'll, not really, all Americans share a portion of the blame to one degree or another. Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It's not just that Brandon got the vaccine, the dubious claim about presiding over, "the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President's term ever recorded", lacks the context of .gov shutting down the economy in the first place. It's tantamount to an arsonist claiming to have put out a fire they started, the quickest of anyone, ever.

The problem is the brain dead Brandon supporters who lap it up without question. They and those like them are the reason we are where we are today. We'll, not really, all Americans share a portion of the blame to one degree or another. Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves.

They don't need any bogus stats;  it's just background noise anyway.  The capacity to ignore the bad news and all logic when evaluating Brandon's performance is directly related to the fact these people either a) have enough money to not be significantly impacted by inflation, b) require endless drama over media-driven events that don't really impact their lives (USSC, wars in eastern Europe, etc) to provide meaning to their empty lives, and/or c) they simply believe anything they are told on TV.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

They don't need any bogus stats;  it's just background noise anyway.  The capacity to ignore the bad news and all logic when evaluating Brandon's performance is directly related to the fact these people either a) have enough money to not be significantly impacted by inflation, b) require endless drama over media-driven events that don't really impact their lives (USSC, wars in eastern Europe, etc) to provide meaning to their empty lives, and/or c) they simply believe anything they are told on TV.

FSpbIneacAAnGOv?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stay safe, WNY

Social media is at its worst with this kind of news.

People reporting it's a white guy in tactical gear, so apparently this is Trump's fault.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 5/13/2022 at 2:52 PM, Foxx said:

Also lacks the context of unemployment being right where it was under Trump before the NBA shut down the country over COVID.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Social media is at its worst with this kind of news.

People reporting it's a white guy in tactical gear, so apparently this is Trump's fault.

I'm waiting for someone to blame this on the SC overturning Roe v. Wade.

I know it's coming...

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm waiting for someone to blame this on the SC overturning Roe v. Wade.

I know it's coming...

So he's a white supremacist anti semite (per his online rants) in full tac gear, killed 10. Taken into custody.

Time to log off because we all know how this is going to go for the next three months. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So he's a white supremacist anti semite (per his online rants) in full tac gear, killed 10. Taken into custody.

Time to log off because we all know how this is going to go for the next three months. 

Corporate Media will run with this for a week or two but the vast majority will ignore the Narrative while they worry about Bidenflation

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've posted a few times here and there on the other site. Viewed the thread there and was fine. Someone did a dog whistle post about gun control. I asked their ideas for solutions in a state with the toughest fun laws

I got a point. I then submitted a report for someone else being political posts saying id help keep things clean.  I got a week ban. This was after I sent a PM to hapless to ask wtf was the reason for my point on a political point by saying that the 2nd is an inalienable right. 

Evidently I can't say that?  That chick is ruining the site. When I return I'll just tell her to nevermind her response simply asking "excuse me?"

She is the literal reason a few hundred posters left that site.

• Like 3

Someone go look at Chicago just from today. 5 people dead by gunfire and riots. That's not making news, is it?

It's only 10pm also

Billsandhorns

More people die in Chicago (one of the strictest cities on guns) they try and blame other cities for not following suit. Ignoring the actual proven statistics that more legal gun owners leads to less overall crime

Fansince88
8 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

More people die in Chicago (one of the strictest cities on guns) they try and blame other cities for not following suit. Ignoring the actual proven statistics that more legal gun owners leads to less overall crime

A guy that used to deliver to the warehouse I work at said it was only half of Chicago.  He lived there. I forget what street he said but you get to that street and beyond and it is like a different city. No crime at all. 

18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

A guy that used to deliver to the warehouse I work at said it was only half of Chicago.  He lived there. I forget what street he said but you get to that street and beyond and it is like a different city. No crime at all. 

I am not sure about the “no crime,” but most big cities are like that… better areas, areas not to go after dark, and no-go zones. (Buffalo is no different in that regard.)

Fansince88
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

I am not sure about the “no crime,” but most big cities are like that… better areas, areas not to go after dark, and no-go zones. (Buffalo is no different in that regard.)

Although I have no desire to go there it does have a NFL team and I would like to see Bills at all of them possible when retired. In our conversation I asked him about the shootings there he said not from lets say 34th street on. Not sure if that is it or not but seems right. Anyway he said the gangs dont venture that way although the homes are nicest past that street. It is all about poverty. You may have an odd crime such as carjacking or breaking and entering that side (North side) of the city. He said no color barrier either. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, mixed families all live there.  He did say though that that was when he grew up there about 8 years ago he moved out. Things were changing in recent years and he was trying to get his mom to move to NY.