Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When one war ain't enough... 

But remember, the neocons/neoliberals running things today aren't trying to bring us more endless wars. That's just crazy talk. 

The guy who campaigned on a return to normalcy is governing on a return to permawar

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

All is well in the PNW.

I'm surprised that it was a "Vancouver, Washington man" rather than a Florida Man

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, devnull said:

I'm surprised that it was a "Vancouver, Washington man" rather than a Florida Man

Vantucky is becoming more Portlandish every day. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wouldn't it be cool if just ONCE when a press secretary or politician starts giving that non-answer answer, the entire press corps would start in w/ a scene from the Breakfast Club?

"It's a simple question."  "Yeah, Claire, answer the question."  "C'mon, answer it."  "What's it gonna hurt, it's just 1 question?"

Bet they'd get a similar response.  😛

(Sorry, couldn't find a shorter clip.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was so painful, I couldn't even finish it.

But I'm sure the proper response to Doocy will be "Why do you hate black lesbians, Peter?" 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jesus, at least make up some BS about increasing revenue through fairer taxes will give the government more resources to help combat inflationary pressures on the economy.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
6 minutes ago, Koko said:

Jesus, at least make up some BS about increasing revenue through fairer taxes will give the government more resources to help combat inflationary pressures on the economy.

They have stopped lying about what they are doing long ago

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, Ann said:

An additional tragedy to this shooting is the east side is a food desert. That Tops is it. How long until it reopens? Will it reopen? 

In addition to the uber and lyft codes, Tops is doing shuttles. "Nearby Tops on Elmwood!?" (Niagara Street or Amherst Street would be closer.)

T

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

Just to be clear, it doesn't matter that the shooter in Buffalo wanted nothing to do with conservatives and openly wanted to marry Rachel Maddow.

Rolling Stone knows the truth. After all, where would we be if we didn't listen to them about the lacrosse team rape?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just to be clear, it doesn't matter that the shooter in Buffalo wanted nothing to do with conservatives and openly wanted to marry Rachel Maddow.

Rolling Stone knows the truth. After all, where would we be if we didn't listen to them about the lacrosse team rape?

Rolling Stone is taking a beating in the comments for lying (again).

• Applause 1

IDBillzFan
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Rolling Stone is taking a beating in the comments for lying (again).

And yet there are still a number of people helping to push their lie. I've said it before: I could never be a leftist because it's not in my nature to easily accept the fact that I'm as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Wow 1

IDBillzFan

Yeesh. She really is bad at this, but in fairness, he should have pressed her with what the difference is between Buffalo and Waukesha.

• Facepalm 1