Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That's insurrectionist, if you're talking about Democrats.

Don't forget racist and several forms of 'phobic.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

What was it a month ago?  

Those numbers would be more meaningful with a historical comparison.

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One would say such a corollary would inspire the US to clandestinely or overtly cause chaos whenever and however it could...

You’re more than welcome to invest in treasuries and the Dow to profit from American stability in the face from uncertainty all over the world.

Deranged Rhino
11 minutes ago, Meazza said:

You’re more than welcome to invest in treasuries and the Dow to profit from American stability in the face from uncertainty all over the world.

Missed The Point GIFs | Tenor

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Missed The Point GIFs | Tenor

I didn’t miss the point. I got it but what you said wasn’t pertinent. 

Great to see that you’re always posting memes.  I always knew you had an inner billstime.

Edited by Meazza
  • Doh! 1

Deranged Rhino
19 hours ago, Meazza said:

I didn’t miss the point. I got it but what you said wasn’t pertinent. 

Laughing Hard GIFs | Tenor

It "wasn't pertinent". 

Riiiiight. You've made post after post saying "no one profits from war" - then in the next breath say "when there's chaos the American economy thrives". 

You admitting that your core thesis is bunk is pertinent to whether or not you're full of it. But you knew that 😉 :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Nouseforaname
16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Laughing Hard GIFs | Tenor

It "wasn't pertinent". 

Riiiiight. You've made post after post saying "no one profits from war" - then in the next breath say "when there's chaos the American economy thrives". 

You admitting that your core thesis is bunk is pertinent to whether or not you're full of it. But you knew that 😉 :beer: 

@GG1 was the person who said "no one profits from war", not me.  

My thesis was, and the reason i tagged @Foxx in my original post was that the world was not shifting away from America and aligning with Russia/China due to the sanctions because businesses like stability, not chaos. Russia's crimes and eventual Chinese crimes will push businesses to invest more in the United States.

And the chaos i was referring to isn't necessarily war but any black swan event that causes instability in the markets just like the subprime and PIIGS crisis from 10 years.

Try again gary.

Edited by Meazza

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Meazza said:

@GG1 was the person who said "no one profits from war", not me.  

And you echoed it often. 

3 minutes ago, Meazza said:

And the chaos i was referring to isn't necessarily war but any black swan event that causes instability in the markets just like the subprime and PIIGS crisis from 10 years.

So are you saying your thesis that no one profits from war or global instability is wrong? Or are you saying that  your comment about how the American economy thrives in chaos is wrong? 

Because logically, they both can't be right. 

But you're a smart guy. You know that already. You're unable to admit when you're wrong. 

Spartacus
39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And you echoed it often. 

So are you saying your thesis that no one profits from war or global instability is wrong? Or are you saying that  your comment about how the American economy thrives in chaos is wrong? 

But you're a smart guy. You know that already. You're unable to admit when you're wrong. 

his talking points don't cover that possibility

• Like 1

CollegeDaze
On 4/29/2022 at 8:16 AM, CollegeDaze said:

https://bluedogcaucus-murphy.house.gov/members

House of Representatives Conservative Blue Dog Democrat Coalition Members (20):

Edward Chase (HI)

Chair

190129%20Ed%20Case.jpg?itok=5xZ3aG1b

Stephanie Murphy (FL)

Vice-Chair

180104%20MurphySN-FL07D.jpg?itok=rLimyNnw

Tom O'Halleran (AZ)

Vice-Chair

180104%20OHalleranT-AZ01D.jpg?itok=DstwesZj

"Divide and conquer".

Julius Caesar

The perfect way for Republicans to politically exploit the 20 member House of Representatives Democrat Conservative Blue Dog Coalition is to create the 20 member House of Representatives Conservative Red Dog Coalition.

Copy everything from the Blue Dog Coalition charter and change the words "Blue" to "Red".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

Copy the Blue Dog Coalition logo and change the color from blue to red and the word BLUE to RED.  Notice that the Democrat dog is looking to the conservative right - not the liberal left.

image.png.4652363116b674f82bf990e27c0e5b19.png

Political Result:  Mainstream Republicans + Red Dog Republicans + Blue Dog Democrats = liberal Democrats are a small minority on their way to extinction.

Nouseforaname
58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And you echoed it often. 

The stock market took a major hit as well as a portion of inflation being a direct link to the war. That part isn't really up for debate.

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Both things can be true.  

The American economy does well when there is instability around the world because investors and companies look for stabilty and America is "the cleanest dirty shirt."  That is a direct response to the consistent "America is losing its place in the world and everyone will be buying Yuan/Rubles.  That doesn't mean that when we are in peace time there is that you also have significant growth which the last few years have shown, hence, both can be true. 

Nouseforaname
23 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

his talking points don't cover that possibility

Which talking points are you referring to?

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

These are not people. They're &#%$ing degenerate monsters. 

Some of the language coming out of the left on this issue is pretty hateful. My prayer for them is that they don't come to change their language or minds on this as a result of losing a baby that they're carrying. 

Their rhetoric makes me angry, but they already have a judge, so I'll leave it to Him.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

These are not people. They're &#%$ing degenerate monsters. 

Not too long ago that would have been reprehensible to most pro-choice people.  

In fact...yep, Laurie Garrett, who decried what was effectively a pandemic of abortions in the post-Soviet Ukraine in the '90s in her book Betrayal of Trust, now decries any limitations on abortion in the US.  

I wish I could be as two-faced as progressives.

• Like 1