Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well,

twitter is suppressing his denial. He’s gonna have to buy in order to fire every last one of them. And I hope he makes all the collusion between twitter management + our “betters” + the “msm” available to the public, too.

Whatever happens with his Twitter acquisition attempt, we are about to find out just how rigged the system is.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

CollegeDaze
On 5/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

But it's Putin's fault... 

"Divide and conquer."

Julius Caesar

Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) is a conservative Blue Dog Democrat.  As are Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema, former Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard and New York Democrat Governor candidate Tom Suozzi.  

If Republicans brought attention to conservative Blue Dog Democrats then 80% of America's problems don't exist.  Liberal Democrats are too small in numbers for any kind of political power.

Create Red Dog Republicans to exploit Blue Dog Democrats?  Maybe?

image.png.36318ac341eb2ed8bfc6145a613d40fd.png

20 hours ago, Ann said:

Ummm

Shingles only exploded in the US after they started jabbing people with a Shingles vax.

sounds familiar to the spread of the Delta to coincide with the roll out of the Covid jab.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Disappointing that the article doesn't state what the error apparently is.  (Well, it hints at it, but that doesn't do much for checking its veracity.)

Considering D's have been pushing for $10/gallon gas since at least 44's 1st term, an "accidental" formula error that makes it harder to get a permit isn't at all surprising.  But it still would be nice to verify it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CollegeDaze said:

"Divide and conquer."

Julius Caesar

Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) is a conservative Blue Dog Democrat.  As are Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema, former Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard and New York Democrat Governor candidate Tom Suozzi.  

If Republicans brought attention to conservative Blue Dog Democrats then 80% of America's problems don't exist.  Liberal Democrats are too small in numbers for any kind of political power.

Create Red Dog Republicans to exploit Blue Dog Democrats?  Maybe?

image.png.36318ac341eb2ed8bfc6145a613d40fd.png

Hey, I’ve got an idea!

You should make a new thread about this subject. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So does that mean that women can deny their orders to be deployed to Muslim countries?  :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

IDBillzFan

Circle back. Walk back. This WH is an epic shit show which is now becoming an almost daily embarrassment.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Circle back. Walk back. This WH is an epic shit show which is now becoming an almost daily embarrassment.

That Press Secretary is awful. All she does is read words, she has no comprehension of what she's saying, and there is no conviction behind her words. She's the only one that could make Peppermint Patty look good.

28 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

That Press Secretary is awful. All she does is read words, she has no comprehension of what she's saying, and there is no conviction behind her words. She's the only one that could make Peppermint Patty look good.

But she's a black lesbian immigrant so you should be proud and genuflect after every press conference

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Tell me you lack self-awareness without telling me you lack self-awareness.

Edit: I totally fell for it. :classic_laugh:

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tell me you lack self-awareness without telling me you lack self-awareness.

E9D3ANbWYAAut3u?format=jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3