Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

• 3 weeks later...
Keukasmallie

Stepping way down from the national level, permit me to comment on our own OBL revolving cast of "analysts."  Specifically, let me comment on Maddie Glab.  She is certainly knowledgable in terms of football in general, specifically the Bills as well as various other teams in the NFL.  Given that, at some point in each of her appearances she becomes Maddie Blab, and her mouth runs like the south end of a north bound goose.  At which point her broadcast partner appears to fade away for a time.

A nice woman with a tendency to verbosity....

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
47 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

Stepping way down from the national level, permit me to comment on our own OBL revolving cast of "analysts."  Specifically, let me comment on Maddie Glab.  She is certainly knowledgable in terms of football in general, specifically the Bills as well as various other teams in the NFL.  Given that, at some point in each of her appearances she becomes Maddie Blab, and her mouth runs like the south end of a north bound goose.  At which point her broadcast partner appears to fade away for a time.

Too bad she's constantly threatening Diggs...

48 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

A nice woman with a tendency to verbosity....

"A woman I wish would just shut up sometimes..."

Yeah...that's rare...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
Bills Circle The Wagons

Too many announcers in the pregame show. As for the color commentator overpaid for the interest they generated. I think back in the days of Monday Night Football what would Howard Cosell be worth salary wise. He was Charles Barkley before Charles Barkley creating interest. People either love to hear what he had to say or they couldn’t stand him but he bought interest to every Monday Night Football game. We haven’t had any like him since for Monday Night Football in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

You see, if Beane were at NFL Network, he'd have gotten a 2025 second rounder for Siciliano alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You see, if Beane were at NFL Network, he'd have gotten a 2025 second rounder for Siciliano alone.

I'm honestly expecting this is to make room for DEI hirings.

Chandemonium
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Makes as much sense as anything else when you look at that list of names.

IDBillzFan
6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I have a feeling the NFL Network is going to get an earful from the Macrotia lobby.

Phuck around with Siciliano and find out, NFL Network.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have a feeling the NFL Network is going to get an earful from the Macrotia lobby.

Phuck around with Siciliano and find out, NFL Network.

Total head-scratcher where AS is concerned.  He's been the face of Red Zone since its inception and he's very good at what he does.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Total head-scratcher where AS is concerned.  He's been the face of Red Zone since its inception and he's very good at what he does.

Agreed. And I much prefer his version of Red Zone than the other guy, who I ended up with when I moved to YTTV.

• Like 1

ESPN has reached a nine-year media-rights extension with Peyton Manning’s Omaha Productions, extending the existing partnership into 2034. The deal will see the continuation of the Emmy award-winning Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli, and additional Omaha content such as Peyton's Places and Eli's Places.

C1159619-C640-4416-8B45-200857A68BBE.jpeg.fadb6a5d894f6e45d211f041f49a8e6d.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...