Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

I wish the league had a devout Muslim superstar. I’d wager they wouldn’t dare censor him. 

Next interview, Stroud should say "from the river to the sea" and see if it gets cut.

Or just refuse an interview.  If they're going to cut his words, don't give them any.

• Like 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Here's hoping NBC hires him and pairs him with Collingsworthless.

Before 1st qtr of the 1st preseason game ends:

Why does Sidious have this obsession with Force lightning in ...

• Haha 2

Uncle Joe
On 1/28/2024 at 7:05 AM, Ann said:

Does he know he needs to talk?

On 1/28/2024 at 7:14 AM, Foxx said:

Here's hoping NBC hires him and pairs him with Collingsworthless.

If he says nothing (his style) he's better than Collingsworthless. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
On 1/9/2024 at 5:39 PM, Ann said:

My experience with local Bills radio voices is nominal, essentially relegated to clips of big moments in a game. I never listen to a game on the radio. 

But I feel like Chris Brown is better to listen to in the big moments, in large part because Murphy's voice started sounding like Peter Brady on every touchdown. It was weird. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Greg Olsen

With Brady becoming the #1 color commentator at Fox, am VERY glad the Bills are usually on CBS or one of the "special" night games.  Fully expecting him to be absolutely insufferable.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

With Brady becoming the #1 color commentator at Fox, am VERY glad the Bills are usually on CBS or one of the "special" night games.  Fully expecting him to be absolutely insufferable.

Occasionally I hear him on "Let's Go" with Jim Nance, who does it every Monday with Brady and Larry Fitzgerald.

He has the insufferable thing for me, in part, because he's a cheater who embarrassed my favorite team for years, but after a while you can come to appreciate his take on things. He was on one night with Gronk as a guest, and Gronk started giving him shit about getting drunk and throwing the Lombardi off the boat, and it was actually a pretty funny listen because Brady totally owned it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Taro T said:

Maybe he’d  be nice to Josh?

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1