Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 11/17/2023 at 9:43 AM, Foxx said:

It's not because you're women and no one takes you seriously.  It's because you're sideline reports gathering the same canned quotes and responses from coaches too busy coaching to pay you any real attention (which is why you have to make shit up) that no one takes you seriously.

Trust me, it really isn't about being a woman.  No one takes Evan Washburn seriously either.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's not because you're women and no one takes you seriously.  It's because you're sideline reports gathering the same canned quotes and responses from coaches too busy coaching to pay you any real attention (which is why you have to make shit up) that no one takes you seriously.

Trust me, it really isn't about being a woman.  No one takes Evan Washburn seriously either.

Shouldn't that transfer up the ladder to the corporate idiots,  'Hey, I know... let's have the sideline reporters interview the HC after the half."

And to be fair, Evan Washburn is just eye candy for women.

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Shouldn't that transfer up the ladder to the corporate idiots,  'Hey, I know... let's have the sideline reporters interview the HC after the half."

Of course it should.

But the corporate idiots just hired them as diversity hirings.  Their only role is, not even eye candy, but woke candy.  Also why no one takes them seriously.

• Cheers 2

FOX fumbled the Turkey

BREAKING: Fox FUMBLED Green Bay’s Turkey.

After the #Packers beat the #Lions on Thanksgiving everyone was ready to watch the cheeseheads take part in the post game tradition of eating a celebratory turkey leg.

When Jordan Love asked about the turkey they told him their was no turkey to eat because earlier announcer Greg Olsen accidentally torn apart the only turkey. As it turns out that is not the case. Fox is always prepared for TWO turkeys on Thanksgiving. One in the booth, one turkey postgame on the field.

As it turns out, the turkey they saved for after the game had a lions logo seared into the turkey as Fox expected Detroit to win. After the Packers won Fox just decided to dump the turkey and end the 65 year tradition.

Wow. 

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Foxx said:

FOX fumbled the Turkey

BREAKING: Fox FUMBLED Green Bay’s Turkey.

After the #Packers beat the #Lions on Thanksgiving everyone was ready to watch the cheeseheads take part in the post game tradition of eating a celebratory turkey leg.

When Jordan Love asked about the turkey they told him their was no turkey to eat because earlier announcer Greg Olsen accidentally torn apart the only turkey. As it turns out that is not the case. Fox is always prepared for TWO turkeys on Thanksgiving. One in the booth, one turkey postgame on the field.

As it turns out, the turkey they saved for after the game had a lions logo seared into the turkey as Fox expected Detroit to win. After the Packers won Fox just decided to dump the turkey and end the 65 year tradition.

Wow. 

So, they couldn't have just carved the logo off the bird and shown it to the camera from the other side?

That's hilarious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Michaels claims he has never once knowingly eaten a vegtable in his entire life.  

And from his reaction there, I wouldn't doubt that it is true.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is crazy. Do these babblers even watch the game?

their

I would love to hear that clip and listen to what Clark and Orlovsky had to say. I've a feeling that chryon doesn't confirm their thoughts.

• Cheers 1