Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

Wonder how many generations back the Collinsworth's dropped the -less off their surname?

Figure that has to be fairly recent, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, devnull said:

I don’t disagree Romo was off during the Bills game, but I had to roll my eyes at the tweets dragging him for suggesting the division was in play if the Bills win out. I still wouldn’t say it’s likely, but I definitely think it’s possible in more than a “technically by the math” way. If you don’t think Miami is capable of collapsing in December, you haven’t been paying attention to them for the past decade. Case in point, I just woke up to the news of how they choked in dramatic fashion against a 5 win team last night. 

• Cheers 3

5 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I don’t disagree Romo was off during the Bills game, but I had to roll my eyes at the tweets dragging him for suggesting the division was in play if the Bills win out. I still wouldn’t say it’s likely, but I definitely think it’s possible in more than a “technically by the math” way. If you don’t think Miami is capable of collapsing in December, you haven’t been paying attention to them for the past decade. Case in point, I just woke up to the news of how they choked in dramatic fashion against a 5 win team last night. 

Well, 5 wins after the game.  Only 4 wins until the score was final.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

Well, 5 wins after the game.  Only 4 wins until the score was final.

Right? They are doing the same thing with the Steelers, saying they lost to two 3 win teams, in the span of 4 days. Ummm... no. They were 2 win teams until they beat the Steelers sorry asses.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

When NBC has two games on the first weekend of the playoffs, its No. 1 college team, Noah Eagle and Todd Blackledge, along with sideline reporter Kathryn Tappen, will be on the call. [...]  The move continues a dramatic rise for the 27-year-old Eagle, who will also call the Super Bowl as the play-by-player on Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob telecast in February. 

You know a real live person wrote that, because an AI would know better.  :classic_laugh:

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know a real live person wrote that, because an AI would know better.  :classic_laugh:

Probably nepotism. I'm actually surprised they didn't elevate Jac Collinsworth.

Read a FB post 🤷‍♂️

Al Michaels' removal from NBC's playoff coverage might be linked to his stance on covering TAYLOR SWIFT. 

He expressed the importance of moderation, stating, "You can't make a sideshow the show." 

Michaels emphasized that the audience tunes in primarily for the football game, not extraneous elements. 🏈🎤

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Shady said:

Read a FB post 🤷‍♂️

Al Michaels' removal from NBC's playoff coverage might be linked to his stance on covering TAYLOR SWIFT. 

He expressed the importance of moderation, stating, "You can't make a sideshow the show." 

Michaels emphasized that the audience tunes in primarily for the football game, not extraneous elements. 🏈🎤

Swift is important to the hierarchy. She will expand their audience. I'm not convinced her relationship with Kelce isn't manufactured.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Shady said:

Read a FB post 🤷‍♂️

It's on Facebook so it must be true.

• Applause 2

20 hours ago, Foxx said:

Swift is important to the hierarchy. She will expand their audience. I'm not convinced her relationship with Kelce isn't manufactured.

LOL Pics or it didn’t happen. 

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's on Facebook so it must be true.

Spoken for truth. 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Well obviously the refs were used to the Chefs Offensive Tackles lining up 2 yards behind the football. So these stupid jerks being lined up evenly with the rest of their Offensive Lineman stuck out like a sore thumb!  Of course they had to call offsides. The Walrus nose football and so does the Muppet. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Well obviously the refs were used to the Chefs Offensive Tackles lining up 2 yards behind the football. So these stupid jerks being lined up evenly with the rest of their Offensive Lineman stuck out like a sore thumb!  Of course they had to call offsides. ...

Lol. Good point.

• Like 1