Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's probably a carnivore.  I've been doing it for over 2 years and wish I'd been doing it my whole life.

2 years ey? I have been looking at this. Not totally sold but considering it.

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's probably a carnivore.  I've been doing it for over 2 years and wish I'd been doing it my whole life.

I saw some subsequent Xeets that said he had the MNF guys make him an 8 minute steak for halftime.

Alaska Darin
10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

2 years ey? I have been looking at this. Not totally sold but considering it.

I'm sure it's not for everyone but I'm never going back.  It's easy and it's so much cheaper.

I'm definitely a meat lover but I could never give up vegetables. There is such a variety of tastes within the spectrum of food, why would I limit myself?

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm definitely a meat lover but I could never give up vegetables. There is such a variety of tastes within the spectrum of food, why would I limit myself?

Health.

• Like 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Having tater's, carrots, and onions along with my chuck roast tomorrow afternoon.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Health.

My brother went over to a carnivore diet with intermittent fasting eating 1 meal a day. Lost about 50 lbs. since may. Lowered BP and reduced the episodes of Arrhythmia. Yes, he has some issues with that as well. As @Foxx said, I love my veggies. Love my pasta (less often them ever now). So much points to the carnivore diet being the way to go. So much points to a healthy keto diet as the way to go. I guess each of us need to do what is best for us as individuals. BTW, I am reading a book called "Livin Good Daily" That I recommend for those that are trying to put their health lives on track again. 

On 10/2/2023 at 4:43 PM, Ann said:

Manningcast is on tonight!

Tonight. 8:13pm ET. ESPN2.

manning.thumb.jpg.dc45787edf34c0b842890536048b8d01.jpg

Always good to see the dudes who played at 300+ look healthy and much lighter in retirement.  Maybe Eli covered this and I missed, but O’Hara looked like he’s lost a lot of weight.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

My brother went over to a carnivore diet with intermittent fasting eating 1 meal a day. Lost about 50 lbs. since may. Lowered BP and reduced the episodes of Arrhythmia. Yes, he has some issues with that as well. As @Foxx said, I love my veggies. Love my pasta (less often them ever now). So much points to the carnivore diet being the way to go. So much points to a healthy keto diet as the way to go. I guess each of us need to do what is best for us as individuals. BTW, I am reading a book called "Livin Good Daily" That I recommend for those that are trying to put their health lives on track again. 

if you're not eating grass fed meats as the base of your keto diet, you're just killing yourself.

the nutrients from green stuff the cow eats, passes through to you when you eat grass fed meat.

If you are eating factory meat, you're just consuming pharmaceuticals and drugs- not much healthy

52 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

if you're not eating grass fed meats as the base of your keto diet, you're just killing yourself.

the nutrients from green stuff the cow eats, passes through to you when you eat grass fed meat.

If you are eating factory meat, you're just consuming pharmaceuticals and drugs- not much healthy

In fact the grass fed beef in our freezer is nearly gone and the next one is on the way to the butcher.

Our eggs are from a family that lets their chickens wander the feild and eat. 

Trying to find the same for chicken meat too. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

You Dirty Rat

It would help if they did their homework because most Bills fans know more about the team then the announcers.  This mispronounced names doesn't cut it with me.

I remember a game about 3 years ago when the announcers didn't remember John Brown was no longer on the roster.

Dah......

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's had it quite a while.  He's shown it before.

It never gets old.  

The way Peyton is acting, seems like this was the first time he's seen it. :shrug: