Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 5

KD in CA

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

What a bad game. I couldn’t possibly have changed the channel harder. I’d rather watch watch Catholic mass.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, devnull said:

Doink 

I have the Jets +2 1/2, so I'm hoping that doinker gives me the bet on the spread, but the Jets loss.

I feel for these people in London.

I’ve got the game on with no volume in the background. Every time I glance at the tv I see dreadful football. 

• Like 1

Is it me or does it look like the NFL handed out NFL merch to all these fans? It seems like every time they show a crowd shot, four or five people are dressed to the nines in brand new gear, followed by the sideline announcer talking about how great it is to see all teams represented in the stands.

Not that it matters, but it just looks so ridiculously staged.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is it me or does it look like the NFL handed out NFL merch to all these fans? It seems like every time they show a crowd shot, four or five people are dressed to the nines in brand new gear, followed by the sideline announcer talking about how great it is to see all teams represented in the stands.

Yeah I had the feeling the NFL astroturfed alot of those jerseys

But what I want to see from the London game is fan footage of some #FJB from across the pond

37 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When we went the Bills game a few years back, we saw gear of literally every team in the stadium -- with the exception of the Browns (I'm sure that's changed now).

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

I was sure the Falcons were gonna gift this to the Jets.

Now, on to some real football...

Fortunately Atlanta had a secret weapon.....Wilson's pocket awareness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

While I understand that that team was more about spreading the ball around, Patterson is on pace to smash his previous season yardage high. And it's not like Atlanta doesn't have any other weapons on offense.

I think Patterson might be one of those guys who is a very good athlete but can't be asked to read a defense and adjust to it, which is why he's been better out of the backfield.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Man… missed point after, then kicks the ensuing kickoff out of bounds.

Not exactly a clinic on how to keep your job.