Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 5

KD in CA

Crap Throwing Clavin

I love the announcing on the Cincy-GB game.  "Packers were close to field goal range before the sack..."  Uh...in what reality has Green Bay shown that ANY position on the field is "close to field goal range" today?

Seriously, if I'm the Packers or Bengals coach, and it's 4th and goal from the 1...I'm running the damn ball rather than kicking it, at this rate.

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I love the announcing on the Cincy-GB game.  "Packers were close to field goal range before the sack..."  Uh...in what reality has Green Bay shown that ANY position on the field is "close to field goal range" today?

Seriously, if I'm the Packers or Bengals coach, and it's 4th and goal from the 1...I'm running the damn ball rather than kicking it, at this rate.

I like the announcers…. “Please go for the touchdown”. And just now, “They’re in field goal range, and I honestly don’t know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.”

• Like 1

Just now, GG1 said:

Aaack, NY FOX cut away from the GB game right before the kick because Giants are ready to start. 🙂

At least they didn't switch over to Heidi

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Stupid Fox…how is the giants/cowboys game the “national game”?

Maybe it's 1992.  Are John Madden and Pat Summerall calling it?

• Haha 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Maybe it's 1992.  Are John Madden and Pat Summerall calling it?

You beat me to it.  NFC East Forever.  

Crap Throwing Clavin

Giants just missed a field goal.  That I know of, there's been four missed extra points and six missed field goals today so far.  I'm sure there's more.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Giants just missed a field goal.  That I know of, there's been four missed extra points and six missed field goals today so far.  I'm sure there's more.

• Haha 2